Scalpers unite - lets build our own brokerage; its easy

Baron FX has the same address as Collective FX duh? You don’t have to be FBI to read on Collective FX website that their address is also 60 market Square. Just different trading name Sherlock.

So what? It’s not a physical office but a registration address provided by the Belizean registration agent. The same registration address is often used for hundreds of offshore companies.

Oh a PO BOX address - even more encouraging place to deposit my cash. WTF yourself dude!

CollectiveFX is not my cup of tea, but I’ve never heard of them scamming anyone and they’ve been around for quite a while. As I’ve said, their fixed monthly fee does not suit my trading style, so I don’t and won’t use them for that reason.

Okay Superior Master Contributor and Misleader. Only kidding dude, but seriously you wouldn’t deposit money with a PO bOX company man its just crazy!

CollectiveFX was created by retail traders who teamed up over the Internet from all over the world. Did you expect them to travel together to Belize and set up a physical office there for you?

I suppose so…its lucky they chose the SAME ADDRESS AS A BROKERAGE THATS ON BELIZE’S WANTED LIST THOUGH!

You’re convincing me seriously.

A few years ago I looked at setting up an Isle of Mann based company when looking at a European base for a business I owned at the time.

I would have shared an address with approx 800 other companies.

If one of them was a fraud would that have made me one too?

Its not about fraud Cyco its about come back in a claims situation especially where £1000s are concerned don’t you think?

Everything rests on trust here. If you need insurance, you need a broker in a highly regulated environment (Australia, UK, US).

Advertising costs anyone? Who’s fronting the costs when there isn’t enough participation?

That’s why CollectiveFX is charging a fixed monthly membership fee. I believe it goes to cover the maintanance and advertising. If there’s no much participation, there’s no much advertising. It’s not a charity, but a different commercial model.