Scalping 2 Pips With Fractals M1

You are forgetting error goes both ways. There is equal chance that it will work to your advantage and you get a win rate of better then 75%.

Yeah, that’s his Sunday’s after church smile.
Lol

You guys are talking about me aren’t you, lol.

I would really like to know your formula because I haven’t figured out yet how you got those number, but to get your required % win you take (100/1) / ((R/R)+(1/1)). I attached 2 equations for a 3:1 RR scenario and a 1:4 RR scenario. If you have a know RR, this is the equation to find break even % win rate.

Wow, looks like people think it’s not possible, I have been demoing it all morning, no losses, but I can see myself, that in the long run this will not pay off, because when I get a loss, it will clean out my days profit…

So, I have switched to the M15 charts, same setup, and it looks better, I am still using EURUSD, but I have added volumes and a cycle indicator to try and indicate highs and lows (yes, it repaints, but I am also using horizontal S/R lines to back it up)

Here is a trade I took today on the M15

My TP is always set @ 15 pips, or the far TMA band, which ever is closer, and SL is below recent low, if the R:R is bad, I will pass on the trade.

Img URL: http://puu.sh/52VjW.png

So how I took the setup is as follows.

Firstly I seen a bullish signal, a hammer formed which made me think bulls where in control, so I started looking for buy signals, then the fractal formed under the hammer at the close of the next candle and the cycle identifier was also indicating a buy, while this was happening, I was watching tick volume, and this is the way I interpreted it.

Tick volume on the hammer candle was lower than the previous candle, but the candle still closed bullishly, forming a hammer showing me that there are more buyers in this area than sellers, secondly, on the candle after the hammer, the volume was lower again, but price still managed to rise telling me that most of the people in the market must be buyers.

That is how I read the volume, I am not sure if I am reading it correctly, please point out if so, but it seemed to work out and I hit my TP.

Overall, the way I am reading volume is by the way the candle closes, if it is a bullish close, then if the volume is high, I read that as more buyers in the market at that point, is that correct?

I am back testing this and doing more research on the tick volume as it will be of help with my strategy.

still waiting for an answer :wink:

Hey, sorry, I seen your post, just forgot to reply, my bad.

Tma + cg

Ok that seems correct, if you see it that way but i consider also the deviations.

Still my advice is that inverse that RR situation.I`m very sure that any reward risk where the reward is lower than the risk will not work out, the market simply wont give you 75 or 80 % win rates just that easy.

Adam, kindly please share your indicator so we can test it, Thanks!

TMA: MEGA

Hi Adam,

Wonder how your scalping is going?

'Best

Where do you download the TMA Madlen band indicator?

Sir, can u upload indicator with template file?