Scalping and intra day trading system for maximum profit

Hi akash77,
I am very intrigued by this thread and thank you for sharing.
I understand your warning completely as it is something that seems to come up over and over in these threads, to what end, I’ll never know. Someone will start a new thread saying “this is what I do, it makes me money, so I thought I would share”. Some people say “cool, thanks”. Other people, however, say “PROVE your results, show live trades so we can verify what you are saying, your system will fail in the long term, why don’t you add these 500 indicators, this is not new”, etc, etc, etc. All without taking the time to research the system and take some time to actually learn. And keeping in mind, all that the OP ever said was “this is what I am doing, and it’s making me money”. Eventually, there’s so much s**t that the OP stops posting and the thread dies, which is very sad, as some really interesting threads die this miserable death.
Akash77, please hang in there, I for one would love to hear all of what you have to say!

@Bacon : thank you very much for your kind your words.

I have been in this market for a lot of years and of course, even if not posting much on forums, I have read a lot of threads from a lot of forums. I have seen very interesting stuff shared by some members but completely ignored by other members.

I tried to start a thread on another forum (I will not give the name here but it’s easy to think of it) and as soon as I posted something else than usual indicators and a few trades I was immediately banned.

I believe and hope that this forum (as it has always been) is at least neutral to broker goals.

It is very frustrating to try and share valuable things with people who then either ban you or they are saying bad words just because they have to think for a minute.

akash77 im also interested in your strategy. I have seen many OP who were banned because they just talk and talk and did not share anything about their strategy and they just beating around the bush instead of directly answering their questions.

Akash,

Mario is right. This is a free site…and you’re discussing a strategy that you are saying will be free.

It’s up to you…but the sooner you reveal your strategy the sooner we can all review it and give our advice on how to maybe even make it better.

The point of this forum to help as many people as possible, that is better accomplished as a group as opposed to stringing people along. If it continues to drag on and then on top of that the strategy ends up being something that none of us have ever seen before and can’t initially understand or feel comfortable with…that combination is what leads to people getting upset.

My advice…just get it out there and we can start having positive discussion on the topic.

Just my 2 cents. You have the right to handle this however you want obviously.

First of all, this “strategy” of mine, does not need any improving whatsoever. Of course if I choose to share it it will be free, not here to make an online store, right?
I am 100% certain that it cannot be improved any further as it is underlying the essence of the markets.
I understand of course the point of the forum, otherwise I would not be here in the first place but since I started the thread certain things happened which threw me out of my way (read previous posts and you’ll understand). Not saying I am not going to share it with you, I just need a few days to gather my thoughts and see if I will share the whole thing or just parts. This and the winter holiday are keeping me busy.

I will try to answer all questions here in a timely manner, but not promising anything until after the holidays. Hope you understand that I also have a family and that only requires time.

I really do not want to beat around the bush. as you say and I will close the thread myself (if that’s possible :slight_smile: ) if … see the answer above please.

Also, the banning thing, as I said in an earlier post, hope it will not happen here, as lately I have seen a lot of banning on forums which are broker oriented and very populated. This forum is great and should be more popular than others which offer nothing to traders - just mirages.

Anyways, don’t keep us waiting too long @ Akash

Wow.
There is some [I]serious[/I] hating (or disrespecting) going on here. The overwhelming sentiment is clear: "hurry up, give us something great but we [I]better not[/I] have to understand the factors surrounding it, do any learning, or even show any respect to whoever is providing the information."
Even if you have a great deal of skepticism, respect should [I]not[/I] be optional.
Someone holds the door for you, you say thank you.
Someone is in your way, you say excuse me.
Easy, right?
Well, a conversation has been started here, and certain conditions need to be met to keep it a “conversation” and not a mob railing at the “stranger in town”. If you can’t engage in a respectful conversation, even if you disagree with the other’s opinion, don’t talk.
All of the brash, ignorant, impatient and veiled-threat comments here are the nasty side of these forums and kill some great ones, so in the interest of actually learning something, [I]then[/I] making up our minds as to whether or not we agree, let’s hold the non-productive comments.

I believe a few things and they are what make this thread particulary interesting:

• The market is NOT random
  • price goes where it MUST go or where it is being driven to go
  • all the Joe Traders of the world are NOT the ones driving the bus
  • learning what DOES drive the market and thereby where the market will be driven, is the key to it all

If someone has insight as to my last point above, I want to hear it and discuss it, not just s**t on it. If anyone doesn’t feel the same, you’re in the wrong thread, and in the wrong business.

No one is posting serious hatred and disrespect here except yourself. Go and read your post again.

Right. Give your head a shake.
Have you noticed the OP’s posts lately? Oh wait, there aren’t any!! He packed it in. Must be all the “love” in here.
I’m done here too. Another thread with great potential down the crapper.