Scalping Strategy

Charlie, there one more thing. Did u realise I hv 2 psar setting? The two psar 1is red n the other is white. Actually this is also one of the trading opportunity. U can observe on the m10 chart. Don’t hv to change any timeframe. I hate keep changing timeframe. Love to focus just one timeframe. U observe carefully example if that when the two psar is together above the price and the price is below the clouds it a sell. This is another trading opportunity for the m10 beside the one when price touch the psar. So for this setup can trade all day long. Hope this help. May god be with us.

1 Like

Everyone hv their own trading strategy. Chill guys. This strategy may work for me but it may b a tragedy to u. I always observe other people strategy and also learn from it maybe can work something out when combined with my own strategy. But ofcourse my own strategy is first priority. :blush:

1 Like

No need to add to your system if it is working. If i may ask you a question about your scalping. Have you come across a formation or structure which doesn’t experience more than x amount of losses?

Sorry for my poor English. But I don’t quite understand your qns.

Within the system you use. Have you found a setup or structure which Always result in a certain outcome? Example… A cup and handle formation can be accurately entered about 15 to 23% of the 100% correction which is expected to be made.

If I not wrong about your qns. Is it I have experience any strategy which don’t make much losses,am I right to say that? If that the qns, is no. I have tried alot of strategies and results is 50/50. I keep searching n trying out myself. Alot of strategy which using indecator is lag. When price action is over than the signal come, but it too late. Cos price already jump till no where… Always have a heart beating whenever start to trade. Until I discover psar, which it gv u the immediate signal of the price. That where my confidence come in. Being testing n trying for long time till now. I’m still using it.

1 Like

Oic ok for the psar. I can say the accurate % is 90%. Once price touch it. The price sure reverse. It only depending on how many winning pips. If u observe using the m10 chart plus the psar setting. U will notice whenever price touch the psar there a pull back or reverse

1 Like

Yes - you kindly showed your indicator settings on your charts. You always use 0.2/0.02 and 0.2/0.03?

Yes - interesting. I’ll look at it more. Your Ichimoku setting looks good, also. Thanks very much, Alan! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Have a look at this Cup and handle formation before the cup forms Tell Me What You Think And How You Would Use It

Ya I always use that two settings. Your most welcome buddy

Wow this is a ema cross over. It a disaster to me. When I start trading I’m using this. I’m v new to this when start trading,people say buy or sell when it cos over. I get into trouble… Cos when cross over the price action is over… As this is a lag indicater. There many ways of using this crossover but ofcourse depend on each trader. For me I will add a sma 50. Look for buy of both ema is above the sma. N take action when candle is in between the both ema. I do this cos it using M1 chart n price action is fast. Ps gv me some advise if I’m doing it right?

1 Like

For many/most people, I think.

There’s nothing wrong with using MA’s and their crossovers to help to define when there’s a trend, so you can look for potential entries in the appropriate direction, but to use a MA crossover as the basis for actually entering trades is living in a dreamworld. In my opinion.

3 Likes

Agreed buddy. That y I don’t use it as a entry. N I don’t even use ema. Scare of it. Lol

For my opinion, scalping is the worst strategy for beginners to follow. It makes them restless. All the time they sit before the charts finding entry. They can’t develop the necessary trading psychology. It takes them more time to be a good trader. If you are enough skilled, scalping can be a very good strategy to make money.

Your post (which I agree with) highlights the difficulties and confusions with all the “scalping” discussions in this forum.

Most of them (including this thread) aren’t actually about scalping at all. They’re about something that most of this forum’s members mistakenly refer to as “scalping” which is actually just “intraday trading from fast-moving charts”.

It’s a world away from scalping, really. But many people here don’t understand what scalping really means.

1 Like

It’s a good point you have mentioned that by scalping that’s not possible to develop trading psychology but practically beginners are feeble. Mostly beginners kick off their trading with little amount and they are not capable for long term trading. we can develop our trading skill by scalping if we practice in demo more and more. In live scalping always contains huge risk . Experience in demo can help for avoiding unfortunate losses and risk when scalping use in a real account.

scalping under 5M chart is too stressful. Scalping in general meaning going in and scraping crumbs. But I find scalping on the 1HR Chart better. 200EMA for indication of trend and 55EMA for signals. Use MACD Cross for verification. If candles are above, go long on the next MACD crossing up Signal Line. Vice Versa. Good Luck and Happy Trading.

1 Like

LOL

Someone else has misunderstood what “scalping” means.

Scalpers are not usually using timed charts at all, because they’re too slow. Tick charts are for scalping.

“Scalping” from one-hour charts is a complete contradiction in terms.

3 Likes

Scalping is the best, but you need a liquid and volatil market, and you need the special personality. Scalping is like seeing what you want and you just crab it.
And now its yours within a second or two:smiling_imp:

And your server has to run properly, for fast order excution.The server and Laptop is your “tool”-if your tool does not work, you will loose much profit-oportunities. And you have to be patient-sometimes for an hour or more it would be a mistake to enter a trade,because the price jumps around 1,5 pips up and down, and you only drive in losses. Scalp currencies with small spread (EUR/USD), if you have a good entry/exit system also some with larger spread.I trade with 5M Charts, but also switch to 15M and higher to get an overall impression.

There is still a lot to say, but you have to find out by yourself-maybe scalping is not the right method for you.

Everyone has a different strategy to scalp. I dont find it funny at all when someone wants a serious answer. And mostly we are not here to slander anyone.