Scalping to obtain 1:7 R:R on AVG..... Master_Kiwa's Way

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/phoenix-capital-scalping-pamm/931519

The return which you see of over 200% was from the account low.

Overall profit was that of 55%

Once we break down each and every trade you will notice why one should always have a “safety net” wager, and why martingale is by far the best way to wager when scalping.

Yup anytime sir, been so busy on weekdays so just have to frequently check the chat room activity. Yes let’s do it.

Hello Kong,

I just wanted to take this time to update you to my system. Since taking over an account, we have been able to get over 400% profit, with DD% of less then 10%... YES..... 10%:51: Hard work, and discipline is how returns and stats like the aforementioned is a TRADERS FANTASY.... Don't let it go to waste. 

Phoenix Capital Scalping PAMM System | Myfxbook

That’s really nice result you got there MK. I was totally inspire with this.
What technique you are using MK ? This sound compromise to me :wink:
And could you teach us some of your trade too, it pretty nice to see how you put things to work man

Thanks so much Kong. It was the same method I began teaching you guys in chat the last time we were all together. Since taking over that account you can see it has resulted in over 500% profit with less then 5% drawdown.

Could you post the rule of this MK, since last time I was just be able to maintain how powerful this technique and totally forgot how to do this to be honest. Lol.
The factor of the chat room seems to be able to read back 1 page only :51:

MK. it seems that what you have shared on teamviewer during our chat session was slightly different than what your entry tutorial on your first youtube video or is it the same? I need to to watch agin and again. Seems very simple but when it comes to actual entry, its very difficult for me to spot the 1st entry. Kindly please continue to share the other formation? Thanks!

Mario Good evening,

How about I do better. You can look at each trade and find patterns which I trade. :) When you click the link scroll down to history and hoover your mouse over the small graph on the right side. There you will find some very interesting stats. Example Accuracy of entry. That's the real Money management. 

Good evening all. After the recent succuess of the account listed in the previous post. We have liquidated our positions, and we are now risking our commission almost 10,000 usd with our own scalping method. You can follow the trades by clicking the following link.

What is the signal to enter with this MK ? I see you gain a litte few pips but the whole profit is pretty nice.
Teach me plz.

Good evening everyone. I hope all is well. I’m stopping by to see how many people have been green over 200% during the last 2 weeks. Anybody?

In this case, what is more important? Cash profit, Drawdown %, pIP-drawdown, time spend in profit? Decide. Let’s have an open discuses about each one. Tell me why you think one of the aforementioned “stat” is more important?

Hi guys I am a newbie here…I am still confused about the trading method of this system…Anyone mind provide me some assistance? Perhaps teach me about the trading setup and philosophy, entry rule, exit rule etc…Thanks a lot guys!

I’m wondering why in the first video he shoots to make 7 pips profit even though the stop loss could be 2 pips + spread. Shouldn’t the take profit be more like 14 pips with out taking spread into account?

I actually love the direction in which this thread was going, and I would like to start - up conversations again granting that the O.P. would be ok with it. One of the things I have noticed is the O.P.'s search of “accuracy”. Accuracy is by far one of the things that many people and systems fail to exploit which is why they end up failing at the end of the day.
Many traders, and gurus will preach that money management is the key to forex, but the reality is even with strict money management you at best will be guaranteed a slow death. We hear things like “don’t risk more then 2% of your account” but once that trade goes wrong, the reality is that starts a snowball effect in your account which will lead to massive losses.
So O.P. if you are out there, please take the time to revamp this thread, if not, I would love to be able to continue what you started, by showing everyone here that “Pip-drawdown” is the key to forex, and not the “drawdown” itself.

You would have to read the beginning of the thread I think … where everything started! If you are really interested to learn that is :wink:

So O.P. if you are out there, please take the time to revamp this thread, if not, I would love to be able to continue what you started, by showing everyone here that “Pip-drawdown” is the key to forex, and not the “drawdown” itself.

Agreed - more detailed information is needed. I think O.P is skipping over things he assumes we know already.

I’m back! Anyone up for some scalping?

As of right now you can see I have a .01 long … My TP is 139.684 (top of the fib) and my stop loss is a close at or below 139.131 on the 1 minute chart. To off set the potential loss of the buy which I am currently in, my sell will be 5 times higher than my current long. I am 100% certain that if GBP/JPY closes under 139.131 on the 1m that it won’t go back up to 139.422 before dropping to the tp of 138.87.

Let us see how this works out.

I took profit on the long, as the price never closed at or below the 139.131 price which I have given. I am now awaiting for another move to see if I should recalculate or keep these fibs the same, as the tp for the buy was missed by a few pips, so the calculation is still valid. :slight_smile: