Certainly profitable, however it started as more of a hobby that has now progressed into supplementary income while managing my full time job. Eventually though I’d love to go full time…let’s see.
More colour to the short DAX trade:
- Previous trend into the range was bearish
- Well respected lower support defining the lower barrier
- Lower highs set after the upper barrier test
- Subsequent rejection on test of EMA
- Nice squeeze just before the break
This all formed my bearish narrative to short the break of the range defined by the box, but I definitely would’ve like to see more tests of the upper barrier which is why I almost skipped this trade.
SL: 6 points (2 points above most recent high and never greater than my TP of 10)
TP: always 10 points
Took two more shorts today on cable for 10 and 11 pips…Details and screenshots to be posted tomorrow.