SCAM Broker with website kdcltd.com

It seams that the trader Alan Liddington is leading the website kdcltd.com is a SCAM company so please avoid it.

They said that they are offshore company in China in Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong Sheng,
518028, China.

I invested with them 9393 USD in a company called NUANCE with the indicative NUAN on Nasdaq.
They said “We are very pleased to inform you that we have been successful in acquiring your order of 600 shares of Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) at a price of $ 15.50 per share. You will also need to download and complete the W-8BEN form which will release you from being charged withholding tax on transactions in the U.S. markets. This can be downloaded from the same page of our website as the international account application form. Once you have made payment for your account, please ask for a copy of the transfer receipt and email that to us also. In the meantime, your account manager Steven Evans will be in touch with you to further discuss your trade of Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN).”.

They gave me a document with shares of NUAN and with CUSIP No 67020Y101. Everything was fine.

After 2 transactions that they did without asking me from about 9000 USD they invest in KND - kindred Healtcare, Inc - CUSIP No 494580103 so they make a 25% profit to about 11571 USD (-1% commission).

Then they said to add more 41000 USD and that they will double the investment.

I said that I do have to talk with some friends to invest with them together as I didn’t have think kind of money and that I would like to have about 100% profit and they wanted to invest into a IPO called SBT - Sterling Bancorp, Inc

I consulted with my friends and they said to ask more prof of this company. Then mr Alan called my and he said to check it online at iramcn.org/en/members.php?cid=101053-kdc their company.

I said then that I want to meet him in person in China and then mr Alan said that is NOT possible. Then I said that I want out of the transaction and to “bail me out as he said by phone”.

Now they are saying that the account is frozen because I didn’t did that investment with them.

This is a SCAM company so please avoid it.

If you have any idea where to report it to authorities and what to do please advice.

Hi
Any further news on your investment?

Hello, I m based in France - I get the same problem with a company called ESRAM
I bought Nuance first. The web site almost the same architecture.
Then I invest more than you! about 30000dollars!
so please let us in touch trying to find where there are if we can attack them. I have a good layer but he needs to find them first.
Be aware with ESRAM COMpANY - It s a thief , a scam!!!

Hi there,

exactly the same story with me. I was contacted by those ESRAM people and persuaded to buy into Nuance Communications. Another investment with good return followed, but I never saw my profits coming back to my account. In the end they claimed that my account has been blocked, which incurred more costs and that it eventually should be dissolved. This story began in August 2018 and up until today nothing has happened, no money to be seen.

@UFOfrance: Any progress on your lawyer’s activities?

So far No reply from them and No real help from other people and No chance to get my money back.

If you found a way, please let me know.

Same story here with Nuance in 2018. Still trying to get my money back… Did anyone get some results up till now?

It was Esram to be clear…

It’s so sad these companies scam so many people and get away with it, I was a victim 2018 too, though I thank God I got all my funds back. That was really a lot to lose, 25,000$ !!.

This same company claimed to be an investment and wealth management posing to offer financial guide to people.
After I made payment into my account, they provided me with fake documents of shares with NUANCE.
Month later, I found out my account was blocked. I tried every possible way to contact them, they never replied. Met with Lawyer, filing different cases, none of these worked out until my colleague at work recommended a company to me which I contacted through [email protected]
I later met with so many people who were also scammed by this same company who after contacting them got their funds back. I’m surprised I’m just finding this post.
There are still lots of people who’d fall prey to these rippers.

Y’all should contact the address. I’m almost 100% sure they’d help.

1 Like

Just to draw your attention to it, I’d tag you all @kingcbc @WaltCPW @UFOfrance @AnitaE @Kever. I’d be glad to help anytime. Tag to send a message.

I am in south Africa and I also invested in ESRAM starting in August 2018, we did a few trades on the NASDAC and made some profit however when I wanted to sell and repatriate the problems began. I was told that the CATS system had a block against it for a PICC audit which cost 10% of the capital and was refundable, since then I have been asked for more money for a AML 15% and an ECP 5%. Although I have paid both the PICC and the ECP I still don’t have any money in my account.
I would urgently like to speak with other people in the same situation to compare stories.

Hi how are you able to help with ESRAM scam issues ?