Scammed into Forex

Hi Epidot,
VP does not provide an exact algorithm however he does give great strategic advice on money management and the correct mindset needed to be a successful trader.
Do you have any other people to recommend?
Best,
Jason

I have one person to recommend in terms of locating highi probability low risk trades. Sam Seiden. In terms of money management it should be simple. Risk no more than 2% per trade and do not interfere with the trade. You do not need multiple indicators. Doing so results in you being on the same side as everyone else using the same tools and entering trades at the same levels. Trade Supply and Demand only on a clean chart and you will be trading on the same side as institutional banks which is the only way to succeed.

Do not ever pay anyone to teach you. Best advice

2 Likes

Hi mtb_rex,
Good suggestion on withdrawing the balance. The reaction will be interesting as the pressure is strong to always add money to the account.
I have not switched yet because all the signals I have been given really did very well.
The scam leading me to believe I will have a private coach in a no pressure situation and then hitting me over the head with a hard sell guy. He is also an extremely likable guy.
So I politely just tel him that there is no chance I will get a loan or borrow from friends at this time. Maybe I should change. Really trying to concentrate on finding great FX education.
Best,
Jason

Epidot you hit the spot!
That is much appreciated. Will dive in and take your advice.
Best,
Jason

Yes Sam Seidens free videos can be found on Youtube. He either works in or used to work in the OTA (Online Trading Academy) . You can learn all you need from the free videos.

1 Like

Can i ask you out of curiosity, the guy that called you does he work for a broker?

1 Like

Hi @Absolutejason,

Is the company regulated?

Do you have any open positions that are floating losses?

1 Like

Hi FOREX . com,
Thanks for writing in. the company is gocapitolfx. They look legit to me. But seriously I have no idea even how to check. They have some registration numbers listed at the bottom left of the website.
I do have open trades but I placed them unassisted. Hoping to wake up tomorrow with a stringer Euro :slight_smile:
Best,
Jason

Yes, it is gocapitalfx. Have you heard if them?

It looks like they are not regulated so its always risky

1 Like

Good advice!!!

1 Like

I’m not allowed tp post links, but check out Apiaryfund dot com, That’s where I started, They have a unique business plan, training as much as you want, They have different tiers of traing, but I’m only paying the tech fee, which started at 99/month, but as I advance, it is now 75/month. that is for the real time platform. And that is it. After They certain levels of training, and success on the simulated accounts, they “fund” me with their money, and will not ask to be paid back for losses. A lot more too it, but Good people, Check out the website, and youtube under Apiary fund and Shawn Lucas. Forums are great too. That where I found out about babypips.

1 Like

Yeah same question as @mtb_rex. Would like to see what the end result will be if you try to withdraw.

1 Like

I don’t know if books and their authors count as mentors, but if you like to read and talk to yourself as opposed to real people, check this out:

1 Like

Try to withdraw 5000 from the 7000 and let 2000 work-thats the most important thing to get your money back-If they refuse you know they are scammers!

2 Likes

Sam Seiden is awesomeee. I watched videos of his from the early 2000’s, but nothinggg has changed which caught my attention. It’s still the same supply and demand concepts he teaches currently, which is very helpful

1 Like

Yes. If there was one peice of advise I could give it would be to watch Sam’s videos. Too many people do not understand what they are even looking at on the charts. They try strategies that have absolutely nothing to do with why price moves. They do not wish to spend any time even looking into supply and demand concepts which is find amazing considering the only reason price moves is supply demand imbalances and unfilled orders. And most people think supply and demand is the same as support resistance. It’s annoying to be honest. People don’t help themselves and just want to follow strategies that get them trading against the institutional banks and ultimately buying high selling low…

2 Likes

“Scammed into Forex” :slight_smile:
Marketing the Forex is a silly job. Don’t expect more from non-technicians promising 40%+ a month.

1 Like

well some of those IML marketers make a good living on just marketing forex LOL I agree, its crazy, but some of them make it work for them.

Never disregard demo period, this is a big mistake of newcomers. Maybe there is nothing bad about your so called coach. He may be a good trader and just wants to show magic, but what the point is if you don’t learn anything. This is very smart decision to start from here. At list you will understand what he has done with your money and how to repeat the same without him.