Scandinavian Asset Management

Hi,

I’m looking for an FX Fund Manager who can trade funds on my behalf. I came across Scandinavian Asset Management and wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks

check to see if they are regulated by any authority. That’s the best advice that I can give you

Tbh, I’m not really a big fan of entrusting my money to other people and letting them trade it for me. :open_mouth: But I know some people succeed with that process. :thinking: Hmm. I can’t seem to find a company “Scandinavian Asset Management.” By any chance, are you referring to Scandinavian Capital Markets? :open_mouth:

Hi,

See try -

scandinavian asset

Thanks

The registered with the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority

Stop setting people up for a trap. If you know so much about the company, why ask us in the first place. Have you ever seen any Forex manager that keeps an account profitable for up to 3 years? That is because the real traders don’t have time to trade for others.

I truly believe the best traders are the ones managing other people’s money. You can definitely earn a lot more that way.

I don’t think I would suggest giving someone the authority to make decisions for your money. You either do it on your own or don’t do it at all.

I am not sure why you want to do that. You can take your money matters into your hands. I have heard a few stories where fund managers cheated on the traders and flew away with their money.

I don’t know how people trust someone else with their money. No one is going to take your trading as seriously as you would have. It is your hard-earned money and you must not let just anyone trade on your behalf.

I just needed it. Thanks for sharing.