School of Pipsology Progression (GRADUATED šŸŽ“)

To be honest, youā€™ll probably end up doing the course again anyway. Everything makes more sense the second time around.

Thatā€™s what I did.

Just do what you think is best for you!

2 Likes

Great minds think alike. If you need an accountability partner, I think weā€™ll make a great team. We can help each other stay on track on the path to financial freedom.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in my man!

1 Like

Yup its a blur the first time around. Thereā€™s so much to read and try to understand, and then when you get into actually trading, you find the rules arenā€™t strict, and thereā€™s gray area, and a lot of answers are ā€œit dependsā€. The market is always changing, so you need to change with it. And the more you trade and study and experience the live markets you start to understand more what people were trying to say to you before.

1 Like

Letā€™s goooooooo!

ā€œIf you want to go fast, go alone, if you want to go far, go together.ā€

That can be the motto for our team. The name of our team can be IldĆ”nach which means the Skilled God. Itā€™s one of the nicknames of Lugh who is my favorite god from Celtic Mythology. You can learn more about him here:

Lugh ā€“ Mythopedia

What do you think? Let me know if you have other ideas.

May Lugh bless us and inspire us as we master the skills on our journey to financial freedom.

2 Likes

That sounds interesting. Whatā€™s your plan?

1 Like

Finishing the School of Pipsology is the only thing in the plan as of now. Weā€™re still figuring things out as we go along.

What are you up to now in trading and what are some of your plans for the future?

1 Like

Iā€™m trading demo with plans to return to live trading. My struggles are patience and execution. I often take signals that I shouldnā€™t, then lose patience and either doubt the real signal or am to scared to take it due to recent losses.

ĀØThe race is not given to the swift or to the strong but to the one who endures to the end.ĀØ

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your struggles. I know Iā€™ll have similar struggles, and it might even be worse. I love that quote.

1 Like

This. Is. Perfect!

Wow,

I read up on Lugh! I have to say Celtic Mythology has always interested me and this has to be one of my favorites Iā€™ve learned! Team set :beers: :beers: :beers:

2 Likes

UPDATE!

Alright.

62 lessons deep in the School of Pipsology.

I have just finished Forex Brokers 101 in the kindergarten section. It appears I am at a turning point in the course. After looking forward and with some review it looks like I have completed most of the Forex introduction, initial lingo, and broker talk.

I especially enjoyed the information and learning the school has provided about brokers. Wanting to know more about your platform and who you deposit and trade your money with will be leagues easier now that I understand more how they not only work but how to evaluate the proper counter party risks involved with day trading.

It seems like I will begin the nitty-and-gritty of how to truly become a trader now. Super excited to continue the grind and keep learning about this crazy world I hope to become fully a part of!

3 Likes

I started my trading journal. We can keep in touch through each otherā€™s trading journals. Itā€™s already helping me stay focused in my studies knowing that we can count on each other throughout our journeys. Cheers!

2 Likes

Awesome to hear my friend! :beers:

2 Likes

Alright, been a damn week :sweat_smile:

Got locked into a night job and mid terms for vo-tech so I have not been able to keep as much as I would have liked this week but back on track now :grin:

With 95 lessons completed and just finishing learning Fibonacci levels I think Iā€™ll take some time and review the material and begin looking at charts and attempting to recognize what Iā€™ve been learning in the actual market.

I must say itā€™s slowly, little by little becoming easier to understand what most traders are referencing and talking about. Still have quite the ways to go but with consistency, focus, and discipline Iā€™ll continue to climb my way to success!

Cheers everyone, thanks for the support! :beers:

4 Likes

Iā€™m also hoping to start-up my trading account so I can get into demoing. Iā€™m thinking Forex.com, seems to be pretty solid from my research. Any other possible suggestions with myself being based out of the U.S.?

1 Like

Forex.com has a nice platform. Perhaps you may like IG as well.

2 Likes

Seconded for IG, theyā€™re what Iā€™m using and have been pretty happy with them. My only gripe is that Iā€™m locked into the language of my place of residence, so my client and everything are in Japanese :sweat_smile: You should be fine though, being based in the US I feel.

2 Likes

@dushimes @Ozball

Thank you both for the suggestion! Iā€™ll do some research and make a decision!

2 Likes

Remember, itā€™s just demo. So, if thereā€™s no real money involved; you can test out all the platforms you want!

2 Likes

Great job.:clap:t3:

See you at the top.