Searching a honest signal service please help!

guys i am ajay trivedi and i am a binary option trader and in 6 months i make about 4k gbp in it but you know how binary works right…it is a very risky bussiness that is why i want to move to forex which many people said is more safe ofcourse than binary…so please can anyone suggest me some honest forex signal service…and guys i have been in this industory so i request you to not promote any service or so…i just want your honest opinions about which service should i go for 2017!!! thank you everyone i hope some one will help me

In my opinion, you should avoid them all.

It’s relatively easy (given plenty of knowledge, understanding, judgment and due diligence!) to identify a signal service that has had a good few months of profit, but (and here’s the point) [I]it won’t be the same one that’s still making profits in a couple of months’ time[/I], and there are reasons for that, which aren’t trivially easy for the uninitiated to understand.

There are thousands of signal services “out there” (and unfortunately quite a few of them “in here” as well!), and at any one time, out of those thousands, it follows that there will be a small number who happen, simply by the laws of chance, to have had a run of a few good months.

There’s also a process at work which statisticians call “selection bias”, which predicates that [I][U]those few are usually the ones you see advertising and promoting and being recommended most prominently[/U][/I].

Unfortunately, the fact that they happen just to have a few good months has very little (or “[B]no[/B]”) bearing at all on their chances of having a good few months [B][U]again[/U][/B] when you subscribe, because they had it by luck and “[I]because someone has to[/I]”, not by skill. They’re successful [B]marketers[/B], not successful traders.

That’s the “hidden reason” why it’s so very, very common to join a [U]successful[/U] service and for it all to turn sour as soon as you start paying for it. :frowning:

And welcome to the forum! :cool:

I think that there are many signal services available on every google however isn’t it good enough to make a daily habit of visiting the news site and analyzing at your own. For me signals are like hard nuts to crack and they most of the times double the troubles.

guys i really appreaciate that most of you gave me the honest advice…i really thank you but i searched a little bit and i found fx al tareeq and dd markets signals are good.i do not know i just read some reviews here and there but i want you all to let me confirm that they are good or not…by the way i am trying to learn it by myself give atleast 4 hours a day for learning forex…guys the main reason i am finding a good signal service is because what i earned today which is 4k gbp which is not so much i know(lol) through binary options…it is also by following rene gz i hope you know him…he is a good trader that is why i was thinking that if i can find someone so good in binary so why not in forex? guys please tell me what is your opinion on those two services i mentioned…by the way in my post i said do not promote anyone and now i am telling you a name lol but please that does not mean i am promoting anything i am just telling my experiance…this is my first post in the forum and i am very gratefull that you people give such a nice support to every new member…thanks again

Taking shortcuts will not work in the long run. I think you should read Lexys first post again.

Basically, the motto of Forex signal service is to earn money without taking any risk. They are providing signals but not really trading by themselves. You know what? Most of the signal service is being run by the Forex looser. They lost huge money in trading. And now they are providing signals for money with a view to cover up the loss. If you really want to get signals for trading, contact a real Forex trader, a trader who is winning on a regular basis. Pursue him to share his trade decisions with you. Or find a signal service which is being run by trader who trade with live trading accounts. One site I can recommend is forexprofita.com. As far I know, they trade with real account and share trade signals with members. But don’t take my words for that! Be sure to check everything before subscribing.

I wouldn’t advise you to buy signals or use free ones especially, better yet choose a good trading strategy and make signals on your own, that’s more reliable