Searching for Swing Trading System & experiences

Hi Tymen. No one seems to have answered this question of yours. You need to take a screenshot of whatever you want to upload. I use screenhunter for this which is a free download but i believe windows has an inbuilt method. When you reply you use the go advanced button and follow the prompts for uploading your reply as an attachment

I think this is a good and simple system… it also has a lot of losses too… I have been backtesting it. BUT results can be far better if trades are taken ONLY with the trend.

In my case, I define the trend as up when: the 62 ema is above the 200 ema which is above the 800 sma… and vice versa for down trend…

I would like to hear some more comments on this system… has anyone tried it? Where is analizer ??? No longer here ???

good work and thanks…

I am interested in backtesting…are you using software, if so can you share what you are using, any comment would be appreciated.

I am a trend trader. I know the James System and will revisit it…I am concentrating on a straight 5/20 MA cross…I am searching for simplicity…

generalz

what time frame do you use for the system 62,200,ema and 800 sma
1hr 4hr or 1 day

Hi analizer,

I want to ask you a favor… Can you please attach the IB indicator which helped you run the back testing. Unfortunately my job doesn`t leave me enough time to manually trade the system and I was hopping that I can configure this indicator that u use to signal me via email.

Thanx for the help

Necre

looks like I cant post links yet… too new here… Anyway I was just adding that I trade a daily system that has been working pretty well for me … it is a very simple system that uses a 7 period WMA and a 7 period SMA cross.

Sorry about the fopah there pipdaddy

Hello People,

I wanted to share some of my trading thoughts and experiences here if that’s ok.

After reading through the babypips school at least twice, determining the right broker to select…which took a while…I finally went with MB Trader…flame me if you feel you need to :smiley:

I started trying out different trading systems that I had read about on this forum and others…at first I was totally Cowabunga dood! I had the indicators all set up in MT 4 and had email sent to my phone to indicate a potential trade…but after a while…I just didn’t get the right feeling from the system…I don’t doubt its success…it just wasn’t the right system for me…

So I looked into James’ system here on the forum…but that too just didn’t work for me…

Finally I discovered Heinken Ashi candles instead of the standard candles and a simple stochastic chart with markings for the 80 and 20 lines (Overbought and oversold). Basically, I am scalping for 10,20,30,40 pips at a time. The system is so simple anyone can learn it…look at the chart…what is it telling you? Down trend for last 4 hrs? Then avoid trading against the trend!

I have been trading live for 1 week now with the system and I have to say it has been really good. Its such a simple system…I guess people would call it price action trading…it works great on the GBP/JPY… I average over 100 pips a day which I think is reasonable profit.:rolleyes:

Im starting with $1000. and Im going to use the 40 week plan to turn it into $1million. If i make ill buy you guys a coffee. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wish me luck!!! :smiley:

X

Reposted message below. Sorry!

hi captain,

you may want to check out my thread, in daytrading, the goji system. just today, 12-27-08, i added the gochi system which may appeal to you.

gojilover

After reading through the babypips school at least twice, determining the right broker to select…which took a while…I finally went with MB Trader…flame me if you feel you need to :smiley:

This is off topic, but, if I was in America then I would use MB trader as well, I liked everything about them, but being overseas makes it too complicated, good luck with the millionaire club:)…I like my lattes strong thanks…

To captainx,

Nice going man. I’ve read some threads on heiken ashi, price action trading, naked trading but was never interested. Now i’m gonna learn some CS stuff. Thanks to you…

Hello CapitainX
Are you in your wait of buying us a cup of coffe?? Are you still with your same system.