Seeking all knowledge on Forex

Hello
I’m Gabriel zyder from Nigeria, been searching the internet for quite a long time now for a way to make money from my doorstep and at my own convenience, I was introduced here by a friend and will love to understand every aspect of Forex and how to make a life changing profit from it.
Thanks!

Welcome. Start your education here. Study hard, be patient, take your time, ask questions, read books. Good luck.

1 Like

Welcome you, you can choose from a range of resources and build your trading skills with free online courses. Hope this is helpful for you.

Start with the education section here on Babypips and go from there.

youtube is great place to learn while youre on demo. good luck!

1 Like

Welcome Gabriel! This is a great place to start. Feel free to ask questions here if you need any help. Good luck!

1 Like

youtube, babypips and demo practice is what you need.

Welcome Gabriel! I used babypips when I first began my forex journey and it was great for history of the market and understanding what forex was, but it was still all squiggly lines on a chart. I was recently introduced to a course that I took that helped me tremendously and I was able to master all that I needed to trade successfully with a simple strategy and even a checklist that came with the course. You might want to check it out as I was able to finish it in one day and I tripled my account 4 days later. I have so much more confidence and I’m really happy with my results. Just a thought. If you look up forexlightning . com on google it should bring you to the site.