Self Introduction

Hi everyone… My name is AK and I am from New York. I am also a beginner in forex trading. I joined babypips because I want to be successful with trading and I believe it would be a great experience and knowledge to acquire. I have been interested in forex trading for 2 months but never really had the time to look into it. All I know is that you are trading currencies at different prices and to not join if you are looking for QUICK money. I hope to one day be a successful forex trader so I can pay off the loans my father took out for the car he gifted me in 2018. That is all, bye!

Well prepare yourself to be successful you have to learn how to trade properly first. That will take at least 6 months of hard work, minimum. Then you have to avoid losing all your capital. It’s a tough path,and you have to stick at it - not having time is a quick recipe to failure.

cheers

Hmm. :thinking: I think you’re on to a good start. :smiley: Haha. At least you know that Forex is not really a get-rich-quick scheme. :open_mouth: In the 2 months you’ve been interested in forex, what resources have you checked out? :slight_smile: You might wanna check out the school here to get to learn about the basics. :blush: Good luuuck!