Self-introduction

Hello everyone. I am a newbie to this forum and to forex. I have been fascinated with the idea of trading forex for many decades, but was actually never able to make the plunge. I finally feel it is time for me to take dip my feet in the pool and find out how cold the water is. Having browsed the forum and marveling at the extent of support and encouragement extended to newcomers, I am looking forward to learning from all of you. At the same time, I beg your indulgence and patience for my ignorance and naivety which I might no doubt display in future communications.

Cheers.

1 Like

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there , i hope you will enjoy the environment with great level of learning. its a most knowledgeable forum we have from all.

patience is important in this trading place first of all , because success in Forex trading is a very long process. so we have to keep mentally strong.

We all start not knowing anything! Welcome to the forum and make sure you get stuck into the education material.

You can start your learning journey from School of Pipsology of this website. After that you can read some books on technical analysis, price action and trading psychology.

Hi and welcome… :slightly_smiling_face:

Your a very humble person and that will he’ll you bucket loads in learning to trade :blush:
Lots of free content here and helpful people to assist you with your research