Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

I say fake. Mike Tyson is still deadly. There’s a lot of money on the line, so who knows what kind of outcome can be bought. Those Paul brothers are very smart, and very crafty.

I guess, we´ll just have to wait and see.

Nice car! You know what? I actually like how the presenter is wearing a glove. It’s a nice touch, I think.

I couldn’t tell from the video, but I hope that transmission is manual. I didn’t see a clutch pedal.

1 Like

The Paul brothers have master the game, As the saying goes.

Don’t Hate the Player, Hate the Game.

Don’t Hate the Player, Hate the ⁤Game is a popular idiom used to express the idea that instead of blaming someone who is simply participating in ‌a flawed or‍ unfair system, the blame should be directed towards the system ⁢itself.

1 Like

Very true. I doubt he’s thinking he can just go toe-to-toe with Iron Mike Tyson. Surely, they’re cooking up something. They have a plan, and it’s about money.

Even muay thai fights have a plan. They don’t just try to knock each other out in the first round. They tease each other, and fight with more intensity as the rounds progress. The round one music is different from the last round. They do this for those who are placing bets.

Whatever. Fixed or not. Enjoy the show!

1 Like

If Mike Tyson was the interrogator for a crime

1 Like

Why Trading Forex is so Difficult - Randomness in the Markets: Clusters of Bad and Good Luck

1 Like

¨The only thing that comes to a dreamer is sleep.¨

Dreaming can be nice, but at some point the work has to be put in. Otherwise, those dreams stay dreams, instead of becoming reality.

I’ve looked at so many places online. I’d love to at least have the option of going. I wanna go on my own dime. Not because a friend of a friend works for the airline and has an extra ticket. Not because I won tickets in some giveaway. But because I earned the money and paid for it myself.

To dreams becoming reality!
congrats

1 Like

The Most Expensive Homes In The World (2024)

1 Like

That just blew my mind. Those bedrooms are larger than most folks’ entire apartment.

The funny thing is, most of us aren’t aiming that high. We wouldn’t even know what to do with a home that large.

Most of us would be quite content with just a slice of something that large. Regardless, it’s good motivation. Shoot for a star, land on the moon.

1 Like

THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOUSE WE’VE EVER FILMED!

1 Like

Let me rephrase that:

Shoot for a star, land on your own private island!

Jeez, look at that thing! haha

1 Like

That house has an annual property tax bill of about $2,223,600.00, can you imagine all the other bills and upkeep cost?

You spending about 3 to 4 million dollars per year just to keep and maintain the house.

1 Like

Forex trading can be a rollercoaster, and staying motivated is essential to navigate the ups and downs. The constant market fluctuations can be mentally taxing, so motivation is key to long-term success.

1 Like

Imagine the landscaping bill! Whoever got that contract is making a lot of money.

1 Like

If you can’t afford a private jet, here’s the next best thing

The World’s LARGEST Passenger Aircraft — Airbus A380

The Airbus A380 is the largest passenger airliner in the world. With each engine producing 70,000 horsepower, this giant, as tall as a 9-story building, can fly non-stop over a distance of 15,000 kilometers and carry up to 853 passengers.

1 Like

While I don’t miss driving, I do like to look at the industry I was once in. This man drives in luxury.

Luxury Living on Wheels! Tour Newlywed Couples 2024 Custom Kenworth Car Hauler

1 Like

I like the team driving. He said they can keep the truck moving for 20 hours/day. That’s impressive.

You know what? Sometimes, I take the American infratructure for granted. Our roads are well designed and smooth. This facilitates easier travelling. Less developed countries can’t transport goods at the same rate as this couple, due to dirt roads and smaller trucks.

Less developed countries’ roads experience frequent flooding, rapid deterioration, etc. These guys have adapted really well to their occupation, and it allows them to do their job well, and comfortably.

Exactly, I agree with you.

can you imagine being on this bus?

2 Likes

We watch and we’re entertained by these videos. But just imagine being there. First of all, these are small shipments. These shipments don’t even compare to 18-wheel truck shipments.

On top of that, imagine driving on these jacked up roads with no guard rails, and you’re risking your life over the equivalent of $1,000 worth of merchandise.

Driving up mountainsides with no guard rails is no joke.

Nope. I’m wise enough now to know that it’s not worth it.

¨Stop! Stop! Open that door right now! I’m getting out!¨

If he makes it, I’ll get back in on the other side.

Even if I’m the driver, I’m not doing that. I’m not risking everyone’s life like that.

Imagine being on a tour bus in one of these countries, you’re an hour away from the city, and you’re in the countryside. Now, your bus is stuck in the mud. Your travel agent should be in trouble for not warning you. These buses getting stuck in the mud is a regular thing. They know the roads are awful and they just deal with it.

Because goods and services need to travel across the country, you would think the government would be able to find the budget to repair and create roads for transport.

1 Like

Would it be wrong for the travel agent to tell you: You should have done your research before traveling.

JK, I understand what you saying

1 Like