Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Something about running and pushing your limits keeps people going.

1 Like

Covering up…yeah, I can understand that. I’m saying I agree, but I understand.

But not speaking in public is wild. I wonder what their reason is. I’d like to know what their leaders’ philosophy and reasoning is.

Edit: The guy they interviewed said they’re working with leaders to try to resolve the problem. I thought the leaders were the Taliban. It sounds like the government created bureaucracy to slow down any inquiries. Wow, what a mess.

This sounds crazy, but how ironic would it be if 50% of the women somehow ran away in protest. Mass exodus. Afghanistan would be in serious trouble. All the men would be forced to realise what they did and what they allowed to happen.

Where are the feminists, by the way? This is a worthy cause, no?

Does the US government care? Nope. There’s no trade embargo against Afghanistan. Business as usual.

1 Like

Let them try that over there, fck around and find out :point_left:

It’s up to the people of that country to figure things out, Saudi Arabia granted women the right to drive in 2018 I believe, We can ask, but our government can’t interfere in everything, their country their laws.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered how families like this survive.

imagen

They’re a family of six. I seriously don’t understand. How do they get food? What kind of work could the parents possibly do to cover those expenses? Public assistance will only take you so far. Meat, rice, veggies. They all cost. The water bill, clothes, etc. I could be wrong, but those parents might have jobs paying slightly above minimum wage in their country. I could be wrong. But with such money, they seem to get by well. The father and son are both overweight. They’re certainly not starving.

Poor people really do have more kids than more financially secure people, don’t they?

1 Like

Yes they do, I never understood that, you have all those kids and complain about how many mouth’s you have to feed, :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Do what you gotta do. Reach those goals, and get PAID!

This video could go on the comedy page, but I’m sharing it here because I find Joe inspiring. Because of his physical disability, I could imagine people close to him discouraging him from being a comedian. And I’m sure lots of people would doubt him because of that, as well.

And yet, here he is. Not only is he doing comedy, but he’s holding his own, and he’s damn good at it. He may have physical challenges, but his mind is sharp, and he’s doing the most with what he has.

1 Like

The Truth Don’t Need Motivation.

~Katt Williams

1 Like

Don’t Hate the Player, Hate the Game.

My New $20,000,000 House Tour!

1 Like

That house is wild. It’s really nice!

Say what you will about this guy, but you don’t get to his level by accident. Him and his brother.

1 Like

People hate on the brothers but they did a damn good job at making money for talent they have.

I’m not A fan of his upcoming fight with Tyson, but that’s just me.

1 Like

1 Like

How this 22 Year-Old cracked the FOREX market

1 Like

Your new life will cost you your old one.

1 Like

That’s a great way to put it. You don’t know what sacrifices you’ll have to make during your journey. you might have to give up some of your friends, your favourite food, your game night, etc.

There are a lot of comforts you’ll have to let go of.

“When you’re interested in something, you’ll do it when it’s convenient. When you’re committed, you’ll do it no matter what.”

1 Like

I like that he has sneakers and doesn’t even wear them. “I’m a slides kinda guy.” haha

He’s being whoever he wants to be. That’s awesome.

One thing, though. Are there any millionaires who don’t live in fancy houses?
If I were I millionaire, you’d never know it. My appearance would be the same as the guy who makes $50k/year, and my house would probably cost no more than $100k (in a small city somewhere).

@SmallPaul @tommor Would your everyday appearance change? Would you live in a mansion?

VS

1 Like

I would hate to move home and I’m not interested in new clothes. But I would travel more.

2 Likes

Luxury Living in 1958?

Where does Warren Buffett live?

• Year built: 1921

• Bedrooms: 5

• Bathrooms: 2.5

• Square footage: 6,570

• Lot size: 0.73 acres

• Purchased for: $31,500 in 1958

• Now worth: approx. $1.3 million

• Property taxes: $21,421 (2022)

1 Like

So, I guess it’s safe to say you’ll decline requests for interviews with these youtube guys, right?

Or would your face and voice be disguised like in witness protection? haha

imagen

imagen

2 Likes

My life have change for the better, and yes my appearance have also change for the better, totally different from when I was driving Trucks. Let’s just say I do the things that makes me happy.

1 Like

I remember an interview with Method Man a long time ago. He said “Yeah, the money is gonna change me. I’m gonna be eating better, my drawls are gonna be cleaner…”

I can relate to this kind of change. Quality of life improves, but flossing won’t be necessary.

And that Buffet house is very similar to what kind of house I would live in.

1 Like