Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Whos is Wille Lynch?

How the Rich & Powerful Hide Their Money

If that was even real - it was 400 years ago - so what are you going to do about it ?

nothing, it is what it is, the universe will deal with it how it sees fit, just like we see now in certain countries :v:

Goddam - It’s the Small Fool’s thread ! - Yet he is so dumb - he’s even trolling this one ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dude you mad because countries are laying in the bed they created :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

man self destruction is what the universe told us, nothing new

i told you guys this so called man is about hating on America while his country goes into total chaos, lets continue to expose this fool

Guys ?

What guys ? - nobody else reads this crap thread !

who cares who read it but you. :rofl:

1 Like

I was at a function this week - and afterwards was talking to a new member - Turns out he was a Lecturer at our local University and he said

"We’re a month into the term and we can’t get students - don’t care any more whether they have any qualifications or not - if they want to get a degree - we just accept them ! - Even a month after the start of term. "

"But it’s even worse than that - well over a third of them can’t do Math and English "

So I said “What you mean they don’t have GCSE Math and English ?”

“No” he says -“I mean they can’t string a few words together to make coherent sentences and can’t even add up !” - “So we have to spend the first year teaching them to read and write and add up simple numbers!”

"But they ALL come out with ‘Degrees’ "

SO what particular “University” are YOU attending - Small illiterate Fool ?

dude the system of self destruction and how we get there has change :v:

and you can’t understand how the universe works.

WE await the benefit of your superior knowledge and experience in educating us in this respect !

Small intellect Fool ! :slightly_smiling_face:

that will take away my fun i’m having with you, Falstaff / Hermaphrodite

Power

So you’re completely inable to back up your cowshyte !

Which is pretty much what we expect from YOU - Pratt!

When you know better you do better. In a time of turbulence and change, it is more true than ever that knowledge is power. Kennedy, John F. (1963).

james 4:17

The casual observer will note that the illiterate Fool is incapable of stringing ten of it’s own words together - to make a coherent statement !