Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

John Bogle: He is proof that capitalism works (Vanguard)

John Bogle single-handedly pioneers the concept of index funds. Think the S&P 500, NASDAQ-100, and Blackrock. But more importantly, he creates his own group, Vanguard, seemingly behind the scenes, which out-classes them all. Managing TRILLIONS of Dollars in Assets. Every. Single. Day.

How Bloomberg Became The Most Influential Billionaire

Winston Churchill - Britain’s Greatest Prime Minister

A perfect man has complete control over his entire body, and he never makes a mistake in what he says.

1 Like

1 Like

Asia’s Richest Man Turned Fraudster?

Gautam Adani, the 3rd richest man in the world and chairman of billion-dollar empire Adani Group has been accused of pulling the largest fraud in corporate history.

Henry Kravis: The Largest Dealmaker in the World

Check out this video:
https://youtu.be/KVB_FgVidWk

1 Like

The Story of ‘Because I Got High’ by Afroman

Scams, Zealots, and Jet Skis: Life Inside the Crypto Scene

Cryptocurrencies, NFT’s, and blockchain have attracted a lot of attention in the last few years. Bitcoin evangelists say it’s the way of the future; that it will replace central banks and become the world’s currency, divorced from corrupt politicians and hegemonic monetary policies. Sceptics say it’s a ponzi scheme akin to tulip mania and is destined to fail.

From $42 Billion to $0 – How Anil Ambani Lost All His Money

He made $500,000+ Trading with Funded Accounts!

Silence has the power to make a stubborn fool appear wise. Silence can make a stubborn fool appear intelligent.

I’m Failing with Forex Trading! What Should I Do Next?

Countries Where You Can Get Paid To Move And Live There

Alan Watts - Don’t be afraid, it’s all a show

New BMW is a Cinema on Wheels, 2023 i7

The New BMW XM Super SUV

how i make millions trading (as a complete idiot)