Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

TIME TO GHOST EVERYONE & GRIND IN SILENCE. I’LL BE BACK STRONGER.

1 Like

2 Likes

No idea why, but I can’t see it. It says not available. Both here, and when I went to youtube.

Sorry

But, yeah, sometimes, you gotta isolate yourself and go on your own journey.

1 Like

Is it Worth $700k

$700 000 REZVANI VENGEANCE - 810 HP! Test drive and full review. Road legal military truck!

2 Likes

I have started reading ‘The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living’ by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman, and I already have a plan for which stoicism books I will read next.

I can’t say it motivates me; rather, it brings a sense of calm. However, I am making an effort to incorporate some of the thoughts and plans I’ve been considering and make certain adjustments.

1 Like

2 Likes

To a man - emotions are something to be fixed - Not something to be talked about !

# Is Modern Psychology Killing Men?

Link is green writing - probably good to dive in about 10 minutes after start :-

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOV-bArTJk&list=TLPQMjQwMTIwMjRFD8plL01Sbw&index=7

1 Like

Identifying the sociology of the world we live in is the key to answering that question.

Sociology provides a broader perspective by examining the influence of social structures, cultural norms, and societal factors on individuals and groups. It investigates how social interactions, institutions, and systems shape behavior, beliefs, and identities.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve lacked so much balance in my life. Right now, and for a few years I’ve been working on achieving some balance. In order to bring balance as soon as possible, I have to focus on certain aspects of myself.

So, for a while I’ve been really focusing on my personal development. I don’t care about going out. I don’t care about holidays, birthdays, or anything else. I only care about my goals. Trying to move forward without my head on straight will only cause my life to go off the rails again.

When one of my friends tells me he is going to a party or going traveling, I’m happy for him. But I’m also jealous. I wish I was doing that.

So, I use it as motivation to stay focused and keep working on my goals.

2 Likes

For Those Who Walk Alone

2 Likes

That’s a good one. Thanks!

1 Like

2 Likes

I just looked up 245trades, and it’s a broker. They’re under a company that’s based in South Africa.

Have you heard anything about them?

Out of business

https://245trades.com/

1 Like

Their site is still up and running. It looks like they’re still in business. However…

Not looking good for 245trades…

Regardless, that post is good motivation. Thanks!

1 Like

The links to their website are all dead, I cannot access it.

1 Like

Weird. I’m exploring their site with no problems.

Not like it matters. Apparently, it’s not a safe place to put your money, anyway.

1 Like

I might need to use a VPN, but like you said, it doesn’t really matter

1 Like