Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

The Law of Mind

1 Like

Quit or be exceptional. Average is for losers.

Seth Godin

1 Like

2 Likes

WORK LIKE HELL - Best Motivational Video

1 Like

I DID IT ALONE, BROKE, TIRED & SCARED. I KEEP GOING.

2 Likes

1 Like

Please Explain

1 Like

As per google:
In 1519, Spanish Captain, Hernán Cortés landed on the shores of the new world, Mexico, and gave the order to “burn the boats”.

I’m not 100% sure of the origin. But that sounds about right. When explorers came to South America/Mexico, to remove the option of retreating back home, he ordered his men to burn the boats. This forced them into survive and conquer.

It’s a quote used in business and mindset speeches. It means to remove plan B, and force yourself to succeed in your endeavor. There is no other way out except success in plan A.

This quote was mentioned in the video you posted.

3 Likes

When you tell your parents your life goals, they always ask if that doesn’t work out, what is your Plan B.

Being a truck driver was always Plan A for me, but somehow I got diverted to forex trading, which became my plan A, Life can be crazy at times.

2 Likes

AN INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO FOR DAYTRADERS AND SCALPERS

2 Likes

Without courage and risk-taking, nothing will be accomplished!

3 Likes

Don’t worry as the night draws in; sleep peacefully knowing you’ve done everything you can.

1 Like

Hennessy Venom F5 Roadster Start-Up & Revs

1 Like

Nice.

2 Likes

One life is enough if you live it right, but if you don’t do it right, you may regret it.

1 Like

1 Like

While money isn’t everything, it ranks right up there with oxygen.,

1 Like

Absolutely!

Dan Peña said, ¨if you think money can’t buy happiness, you don’t know where to shop!¨

I’m not saying that money will make ALL your problems go away. But it will make your MONEY problems go away. Then all you’re left with is non-financial problems.

Most people have problems, and money problems on top of that. I wouldn’t mind getting rid of the financial problems at all.

You can’t do anything without money. Money determines what kind of food you eat, where you live, whether your drive an unreliable car or not, what kind of insurance you have, etc.

Sure, money can’t buy happiness. But if you don’t have enough money, you have to get whatever cheap insurance you can afford. Then you have to go to whatever dentist that will accept your cheap insurance.

Those dentists don’t care about quality service. They care about billing you. They’ll pull all your teeth out just to make some money off of you. Even if you don’t need any drilling, they’ll make up a reason to drill and get some money out of you.

I’d be a lot happier going to a high quality dentist that’s worth the higher price.

Sorry, I think I’ve ranted about this before…

2 Likes

While money can’t buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.

― Groucho Marx

1 Like

2 Likes