Serafino Price Action - High Probability Trading (A+ Setups)

Hello aserafino,

Thanks mate. I already took some profit on shorter timeframe. now looking to join you in 8 HR pinbar break.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the timely heads up

DD

EAURAUD pinbar.

I placed my entry Sell limit order at 1.4135. just below the 50% mark of the pinbar. Stop abve at 1.4195.

Target 1.4025.

My entry triggered

DD

Hey Dubadat

Nice to hear from you that you also catched this trade.

My entry was at 1.4091 with stop loss at 1.4191 and was targeting the 1.3950 area but protected my capital when price reached the FTA around 1.4040.

I did not take any profit at that FTA because I thought that it would break through it because of all the potential space the trade had to move. But I always protect capital at FTA as this is the most that we can expect from our trades.

Regards,
aserafino

Hi Aserafina,

Thanks mate. I got my target of 1.4025 before it shot back up.

Thanks to you. Would have missed that trade if no heads up from you.

DD

Heads up another PA signals formed on the GBPJPY H4 chart. Price made a nice false break from resistance and fired a Pin Bar.

I’m looking to short this one on the break.

Regards,
aserafino

Thanks mate,

Joining you on the break

Good luck

DD

[QUOTE=“dubadat;654054”]Thanks mate, Joining you on the break Good luck DD[/QUOTE]

Was stopped out on this one. Price reached the 3 previous candles where it found support and bounced. This should have been my FTA. And because this FTA was too near my entry it was not worth the risk. Lesson learnt on this one.

I think this was my overconfidence because even I, that have been trading a year like this, have to be careful not to get overconfident.

Regards,
Aserafino

Hey traders

Another trade I’m looking to enter on the CADJPY 3-Day Chart. A nice pinbar formed.

Regards,
aserafino

Hello mate,

A pinbar on the weekly as well. My charts dont have 3 day TF so looked at weekly.

Is this Pinbar valid?

DD

Hey DD

The Pin Bar on the Weekly chart looks to small to me to take.

Regards,
aserafino

Thank aserafino,

Noted

Goodluck

DD

orders deleted as price did not break lower and invalidated the setup.

Sorry guys I’m a bit late:

CHFJPY H12 PB formed. Can’t post charts at the moment but will post it later.

Regards

Here is the chart:

Hey guys

A nice pin bar formed on the GBPJPY Daily chart. As I am already in the CHFJPY H12 pin bar I will not trade this. But I would have taken the GBPJPY pin bar if I was not in the CHFJPY H12 Pin Bar.

Hi Aserafino,

I’ve been trading for a few months now, and I just came across your thread. I like your way of thinking and trading system. Where would you enter on the GBPJPY trade and where would you take profits?

thanks

I would have entered on the low with stop behind the high of the pin bar. My target would have been around 175.35.

One thing to note is that you only enter A++ setups. The money management part you can develop yourself. For example it is a myth that you should always aim for a RR of 1:2. Of course this can also be profitable, but you can also be profitable with a lower RR. Normally the higher your RR the lower your win rate will be and vice versa.

Finally, this means that you have to track your trades and that’s why trade journaling is important. With that you can see which money management techniques work best for you. For example there might be trades where I also aim for bigger targets depending on the price action story etc…

Sorry for my late reply. Hope it helped.

Regards,
aserafino

Hi Mr Serafino,

After having lately learned a lot about Price Action from Chris Capre’s free webinar “Price Action, Order Flow and Core Models,” your recorded trading setups that you’ve shared in here are very beneficial to me as a newbie trader who’s still learning before I decide to practice on a demo account.

By the way, since I believe that you’re a top trading professional who could help me progress very fast in my trading endeavors, I’d like to invite you to my newly created thread titled Questions about price change as the result of the consumption of liquidity (based on the information from the book “Order Flow Trading for Fun and Profit”)

In advance thank you so much for all your kind assistance and support.

Best Regards!!