Share your favorite songs/music on here

Here’s a cute song.
I have no idea what she is singing. Feel happy after watching

Here’s another funny song. Sure to make you laugh!

Hazel Fernandes - Number One { Bleach Song }

Hoodoo Gurus - 1000 Miles Away, For the self employed amongst us… the words are poignant…

" I might arrive…but I’ll be gone the very next day…" trading 101…

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

Recently, I’ve been listening to Ed Sheeran’s “Happier” Hahaha. :smiley:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is one of the songs I really like. :blush:

I really like this enterpretation of the original song.

1 Like

Hi, everyone. Sometimes i close a profitable position. This doesn´t happen frecuently so for me it´s party time. As tradition, i close my eyes and i listen always the exact same music. I am argentine and old boy. My country has produced your genius. Mostly people recognizes us by Maradona and Messi, but this is a wrong concept. Piazzolla was an authentic argentine genius. Just listen. We´ll come back to 1984, Montreal Jazz Festival: Astor Piazzolla - Chin Chin (Live in Montreal 1984) [HQ]

Five tracks from Australian electronic band All India Radio

Track #1 - Night

Track #2 - Ghost Song

Track #3 - Evening Star

Track #4 - Mexicola

Track #5 - The Quiet Ambient

1 Like

Wow! That’s really a beautiful version. :cry:

1 Like

I know, right? I actually don’t like the original song all that much, but this version is touching.

I can’t believe it! :grinning: You guys/gals still posting here! I love it …

La bomba de Tiempo (Timebomb). Argentinian drums. The frontman works with a signal language invented by themselves more than 100 signals. They’ve written a dictionary.

1 Like

It is really hard to pick a favourite musician of the current lot. If I have to pick just one from the previous era, that has to be Stevie Wonder. He is one of the talented musicians in the world. His best song is Superstition. Where do you rank Superstition in the all time great?

Modern pop singers are sadly all autotuned, you never know whether you’re actually hearing a human voice or a computer.