The late, great Oscar Peterson — mellow piano jazz
I Loves You Porgy, from the Broadway musical Porgy and Bess

Peaceful orchestral music: Renouncement by Michael Hoppe
Video: A look at the changing of the seasons in a woodland in Oslo Norway

This one —
San Francisco Bay Blues

— and this one

Who Knows Where The Time Goes

Classical guitarist Milica Ilic (Davies)
dedicated this tribute to her idol Eva Cassidy —

Evie’s Song

Happy New Year!

It looks like I need to spend a week or two to listen in to all this music that you guys been contributed :slight_smile: Thank you for keeping this thread up while I’m away :slight_smile:

Let’s Dance!!!

Earth, Wind and Fire -September

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?list=RDEMl64kWU-roUENsTUSX-sP8A&params=OAI%3D&v=Gs069dndIYk

… this one

… and this one.
(Cool graphics, unless you’re easily offended.)

New York City

Twin Shadow - To The Top

You won’t find this on you-tube. Haunting female vocals straight out of Perth West Aust.

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/leure

My personal favorite is her third track “Hypnotise”

I like it.

Should we address you as Diana?

Good one, Bob.

Before reading your post, I had never heard of Leure. I opened a new station on [I]Pandora[/I] for Leure, and now I’m hearing additional tracks of hers (although they haven’t played “Hypnotise” yet), as well as other interesting “electronica”. I found out from [I]Pandora[/I] that her real name is Ash Hendriks (I guess that’s short for Ashley?). Anyway, I like her sound. Her voice reminds me of Julee Cruise. Maybe I’ll put some Julee Cruise on here.

Julee Cruise sings “The World Spins” from the creepy 1989 t.v. show [I]Twin Peaks[/I]

Excellent choices Clint.

Thelonica

The title is a combination of two names: Thelonious Monk, the great jazz piano player,
and Baroness Pannonica de Koernigswarter, nicknamed “Nica”, who was the patroness and benefactor
of several New York jazz musicians, notably Monk, from the 1950’s until her death in 1988.

the great Canadian jazz piano player,
playing the mighty Bösendorfer Imperial concert grand piano, in Vienna, Austria, in 2004

Requiem

Requiem was written in tribute to several of Peterson’s friends in the jazz world who died in 2003

This thread needs to get way more ghetto than it is.

The Weeknd - Tell Your Friends