Sharing experience with FBS

Dear traders!

I would really like to answer to your questions and listen to your feedback about FBS. Please feel free to ask questions and post your experiences with FBS.

Thank you

What is the minimum deposit are u offering? What option for deposit and withdrawal?

The minimal deposits are as follows:
Micro accounts - 5 USD
Standard account - 25 USD
Unlimited account - 1000 USD

Dear clients!

FBS is proud to announce that we start a new super bonus promotion «Try out FBS Advantages!». From now on, as you open a micro account, you can get a free 5 USD bonus to try the advantages of trading at FBS.

Getting a bonus is simple. Just open a Micro account and follow the instructions.

For more details please visit the Promotion homepage.

Dear Clients,

FBS continues to improve its services and offers its clients even more profitable conditions of trading than ever!

FBS has reduced spreads for all trading tools on Micro account twice and more since 02.04.2013.

Trade on Micro account with the smallest floating spreads!

[B]Until 02-04 - 2013 minimal spread :: EURUSD 2 GBPUSD 3 USDJPY 2 EURJPY 3

Since 02-04 - 2013 minimal spread ::EURUSD 1 GBPUSD 1 USDJPY 1 EURJPY 1[/B]

Now all owners of Micro accounts benefit from the smallest floating spreads, 5 USD minimal deposit and orders starting from 0.01 lots.

Earn even more with unique conditions of trading from FBS!

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

All you need is to guess the [B]Nonfarm Payrolls indicator[/B] for March that will be announce on the 5th of April.

Post your guess here in the “Comments” section.

Your guesses are accepted until 12.00 GMT on April 5.

The winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck to everyone!

[B]FBS[/B] Markets Inc. is authorized and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), license number IFSC/60/230/TS/12. IFSC is Belize’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator and is responsible to ensure that only ‘fit and proper persons’ are allowed to provide, carry on or transact international financial services in or from within Belize.

IFSC is set up under and administers the Belize Securities and International Financial Services Commission Act (IFSC Act). As the financial services regulator, IFSC licenses and monitors financial services businesses to ensure that they operate efficiently, honestly and fairly. In addition, the Commission is developing a statutory Code of Conduct for international financial services providers, to ensure compliance with internationally-accepted best practices by all services providers.

Belize is an active member of the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF) and subscribes to its core principles to eradicate money laundering and to foster stability in the global financial system. Belize has also made a commitment at the political level to adhere to the objectives of the U.N. Offshore Forum on Money Laundering.

Dear traders!

FBS constantly works on making your working with us as much comfortable and profitable as possible.

We keep enhancing our trading conditions and implementing new services.

We are happy to announce that now payment system DIXIPAY is available. Choosing DIXIPAY as your

deposit and withdrawal option you may take advantage of low commission and instant performance.

Now owing to this payment system transactions via Western Union, MoneyGram, Anelik and Contact are

also available.

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data

[B]Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for March 2013 amounted to 88K.[/B]

[B]Indisputable winner of “Predict NFP” contest is Eko Gober,

who gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.[/B]

Congratulations to the winner!

Kind regards,
FBS

[B]Margin and Leverage[/B]

FBS Maximum leverage is 1:500

In the trader’s Personal Area you can set the leverage yourself starting from 1:100 to 1:500.

Margin level for locked positions decreases by 50%

Margin Call and Stop Out levels are 40% and 20%

any ibs in india(tamil nadu)

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for April that will be announce on the 3rd of April.

Post your guess here in the “Comments” section.

Your guesses are accepted [B]until 12.00 GMT on May 3.[/B]

The winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

Good luck to everyone!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for April 2013 amounted to 165K.

Indisputable winner of “Predict NFP” contest is[B] Satria Prata[/B], who gave the exact answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner!

Hello,

Is it true that FBS and Instaforex is still under same management that handled by Sergey Mayzus?
I read there’s management conflict between them?

My name is Stroe Aurelian Alexandru and i had a bad experince with FBS.Together with my wife i opened two trading accounts the FBS.After i lost the first set of transactions in the two accounts, when i won the second set of transactions ,i was accused that i violated the conditions promotion 60% bonus.Trading accounts were traded in different days,different hours and different volumes and not simultaneously.First has traded on account and after said second account.The problem is that i traded with the same ip because living together.All profits(13000usd) were canceled by FBS.It is un abuse to me.

I do not recommend this broker !!!

Hi all, I have just opened an account with FBS and I cannot get decent latency. It does matter the location of the VPS (I have 4 different VPS all in different location) I cannot get numbers smaller than 200ms. The speed itself is ok but the latency appears to be very bad.Anyone has the same problem? Thanks

Register with FBS last month. So far everything is good. What I liked most about FBS wascustomized approach to every client, high quality of provided services, opportunity to check one’s trading strategy not risking money

In my opinion, FBS analytics is quite interesting. It is worth of paying attention to.

I learnt about FBS fromthe Internet

1 Like