Short term trading

I just graduated from the babypips college and started my demo account. It seems the 1-5 min charts are for me.
So I’m wondering what are the most suitable technical analysis tools except the BBands & RSI for short-term (range trading) trading.

P.S. what’s the best currency pair for short-term trading?

I scalp the 1 min chart myself. I use the following indicators: MACD, RSI, Stochastic, Directional Movement, BBands, Parabolic SAR, Pivot points, 5 EMAs and Fibo. Since there are so many (good) indicators, I open 2 diffrent charts of the same currency pair so they dont get crowded. As for the best short term pairs, I used the USDCHF,USDCAD,USDJPY and AUDUSD. :smiley: Hope that helps.

P.S. Here is a picture to get the basic idea:

If you want to scalp a good place to goto is paltalk.com and type in forex in the search enging. Goto the topgun page, they chat about trades all day long.

thanks Forex4fun

are you talking to me?

yea im talking to you 0101010

I am taught by the senior and master contributors to this forum that the 1/5 minute charts are just trading noise trading. I have found that to be true myself.

Others have advised me to start on long term charts first. I think their advice is good.

Too many indicators will just confuse you as they often contradict one another.

Regards, Tymen Wortel, Perth, Western Australia. :slight_smile: