Should I buy the dip?

The dip experienced by BTC which is largely attributed to a loss of confidence in the crypto market amid economic pressures around the world brought on by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and post Covid lockdowns is alarming.
But my question is;
Will the dip continue or will there be a rise soon?
I need serious answers please because am seriously considering buying this dip, so will this be the right time to buy?

No one knows. :thinking:

1 Like

That is the million dollar question. Literally.

It will likely rise with the market, and right now we’re in a bear market. It won’t last forever.

Personally, I’m staying away from bitcoin and watching SPX500.

If history repeats itself, follow the bearish trend until it reverses. Buying the dip is like a supermarket offering a sale price, which is the incorrect way to trade financial markets.

IMO, I cannot see any upward movement until Putin is exterminated.

1 Like

This is funny, but true. I mean I might have to take the advice because I don’t want the heartache I went through last year.

So you are simply saying the dip will continue from the look of things. I think Elon Musk has a role to play too in the recent dip experienced, am just saying though.

Currently BTC is trading within a range, which means there is no distinct movement apart from minor attempts to breakout of the longer term bearish market.

As I posted before, I would have no interest in trading this while a significant price movement is absent. What you do, however, is up to you as I don’t have a crystal ball.

1 Like

Are there levels you’re eyeing?

I don’t trade BTC as I consider the mining sucks up as much energy as a small country.

1 Like

Current global macro conditions are not supportive of risk assets. This includes bitcoin.

Also, there is a huge loss of confidence in the crypto market due to what happened with Terra/UST.

A lot of retail and institutional investors got burned. It’s doubtful there will be any sizable inflows of capital anytime soon.

1 Like

Let the charts paint a picture for you.

btc correlation|0x0