Should I Go With US Based Brokers Or One Of The Offshore Trusted Brokers Recommended By BabyPips?

yeah i use EagleFX from that list and have done for a few years now. not just there leverage but also there crypto platform makes it good for the way i trade

No offense, but U.S.-regulated brokers have stolen more money and gotten busted for doing some of the shadiest stuff to the point where one of them got kicked out of the U.S.A.

Biggest difference between the two you experience? Anything noticeable?

@dudebro Commission is included in the spreads in fxpro whereas fxview has a fixed commission of a dollar per side. Overall m happy with the trading conditions of both.

I’ve used a couple from that list in the past and they were pretty good. Currently using CedarFX though for the environmental advantages. Maybe they could be reviewed and added by someone?

bro what are you talking about? What are the spreads like on CedarFX? How about commission. How about support?

The environment is not the main factor when it comes to selecting a brokerage. If I want to help the environment i’ll donate 10 grand to some organization that specializes in precisely that after making that 10 grand from forex trading with a brokerage that marks all the boxes mentioned above.

Please bro stop stressing me out with your comments. Just stop bro.

If you get stressed out by a simple comment like that, then maybe that’s something you may want to consider professional help for.
I was simply singling out a point of difference from other options. They are actually a fantastic all rounder and also have a 0% commission account available too. You could have just looked at the website instead of asking silly questions.

1 Like

Hehe I’m just messing with you bro I’m just exaggerating hehe

I use Cedarfx, My favorite broker at the moment :+1:

hey, if you trust your banks, goverment etc then regulated broker is a good choise. if you would like to hide some of your capital than better to find a broker without a kyc