Should I start trading Gold?

Gold is also highly correlated with the Australian Dollar as high proportion of the worlds gold is mined in Australia so you might want to also keep an eye on the AUD/USD charts.

2 Likes

I have followed gold for a long time, though am new in this game but, had always find it difficult to take my eyes of gold.

1 Like

Actually I am studying Gold since I asked this question. I find it interesting but I think it needs more time than other pairs, and I assume it is more sensitive to news and things like that. Am I correct?

Actually, gold is lucrative but due to capital shortage, I avoid trading gold because I don’t want to risk my capital.

1 Like

You are right brother. Losing in gold can cause you twice more loss in amount than that of other pairs. So, if you can good capital and knowledge of gold trading, gold trading will be suitable for you.

1 Like

Thank you Mitchel!

If you have the courage and sufficient trading capital, you can go for gold trading. But try to use small lot size in trading.

1 Like

Thank you Ibrahim!
Actually I started watching and learning about that.
It is not too bad but spreads might make some problems to me. I will. Also I just started trading gold on my demo accounts since yesterday. Any more advice? :blush:

Gold trading is a bit risker than trading other pairs. Trade gold if you have enough capital and you love to trade in volatile pair.

1 Like

If you have enough capital and have a knack of maintaining risk management policy, you can trade gold.

1 Like

I know gold trading is risky and even then I prefer gold trading for scalping because it gives me quick return.

1 Like

For scalping?
Could you explain that a little more??!!
I heard that a lot but in my demo accounts I did not find that really appropriate for scalping. Share your experiences with me please