Should I start trading live?

Start live now, before the great planet of death hits us. Let the good times roll babay. I have mortgaged everything and am now Short 100 Yards Yap Ria, they will be the first to go under when the massive tidal surge hits, and I will be rich I tell you, RICHHHHHHHHH

The Ever Nibiru Lives VIPER

PS Hi _bob

1 Like

can you mention the broker who offers 0.001 lot size ???

Yes you can go live, But being a beginner don’t risk more than 2% of your capital, Follow proper risk reward ratio. Patience is the key goal of success , Keep it in mind and move on to live account.

I think you only need to do it, fear if losing money in the real account is the big reason why good on the demo but fail on the real account, your step using demo account is already good with making profit consistently on demo account for few months, then you can start with real money like as your preparation which on this matter you start with 100$, start and get feeling trading with real emotion

You should try live account, but use minimum balance so that can afford the loss.

I use liteforex, with cent account where each pip could be as low as 1 cent and a full lot is 1 USD per pip instead of 10 USD. I had made deposits and withdrawals many times, with good results. I’m in Mexico.

From my point of view, you should spend some more time practicing with a demo trading account. Though $100 is not a big amount, once you start losing it you may lose your confidence also which is very crucial. So try to practice a little more and then you can start with a micro trading account.

Hey Medisofy , Thank you for your suggestion… Let me check with liteforex.

After starting your trade on a demo account you can get some experience. This experience helps you in trading on a real account. You can start trading on a real account only when you have full knowledge and experience about the forex market.

You can start live starting only when you have the full grip on the forex market. It only happens when you take full knowledge about the market. Without knowledge you can’t be able to do trade on the forex market. Knowledge helps you to earn huge profit on the forex market.

Live trading is actual trading demo is for your training. when have enough knowledge and grip on trading with risk management techniques now it is the time to go to live trading. Before investing a big amount you can test with small investment how you deal with it. After couple of months one can get better idea he had full knowledge to make reasonable profit .

You can start a live trading only when you thinks that the time has come to do it. Always start live trading when you have a huge knowledge and experience about that market. Knowledge and experience helps you to do a trade in a right way. Thanks

Only you can answer your question. Your gut feeing and instincts can help you make the decision. However, i will advise you to whatever you make thw decision, always be confident. Don’t ever hesitate or shy away from the circumstances. Don’t ever doubt your ability.

Yes we can start with small capital, choosing cent account is lower risk if compared with standard account, most important to obey rules on high risk investments, only spent money that afford to lose, and not advisable to borrow money for make deposit in account trading, because if get margin call account will make double stress

Use small account for trading because that is the way you can easily learn that how to manage small amount with trading.

Hello Ish, what’s your current condition of trading? Thanks in advance.

Start trading live only after you have made consistent profits and have acquired a good measure of experience about the workings of forex markets. If a little nervous about trading live start with small lots and small investment.

This thread is 5 years old. He went bust 4 years ago.

If you think that you have gathered enough knowledge and done sufficient demo account trading, then you should start live trading. But don’t blame your losses, that you will face in the future, on someboby else. There will be no excuses. You must know what you are getting yourself into.