Signals group..?

Did they ever say how much they charge to join these groups on insta? I’ve only heard of them on telegram and they’re usually quite expensive which to be honesty already sounds a little scammy. I also wonder how they take the payments?

i chatted with them, im portguese and i chatted with one guy portuguese as well, everyday he puts “his” profits/losses on instagram and i send him a message. he told me that he has a whatsupp group where he puts everyday 3-4 signals and that i just have to register in the broker that he is in so he carn earn a comission of the spread. That’s it, i don’t pay him anything

Just think for yourself, If you where a successful trader would you have any interest in receiving
spread commission from a newbie trader that most probably has an account with a couple hundreds at most. Would you do the work of posting signals everyday on Instagram just to receive a tiny commission from a spread. If i where a successful trader i would trade and earn money trading, i wouldn’t care about spread commissions and stuff like that. Good traders trade, bad traders teach, always was and will always be like this (They might be very rare exceptions to this and i mean very rare).

1 Like

Don’t trust instagram and scammers there, they don’t engage in trading and never risk even a single penny. It’s impossible to be consistent winner with huge profit per trade because it means that market doesn’t price in something important (which drives price changes) whilst you have access to such sensitive information on permanent basis. And remember that single profitable trade (even 1000% return) doesn’t indicate performance of a trader but proper judgment is possible when you evaluate monthly or early trading history.

Sounds like an IB program. Which broker is he asking you to sign up with?

Exactly this. Unless their strategy is to lure in all the newbies because if they have a lot of them, that can add up.

BDswiss darious!

Yeah i get your point guys, no one that makes a lot of money will be worried about stacking comissions

2 Likes

It is a fact that ppl are scamming money as an easy way out, things that you see may not be true. If one earn so much in trading why he needs to take money from you and why would he wan to share the knwledge that he had acquired in a hard way?

Interesting. Looked it up and it looks like they’re based in Cyprus. Did you end up opening an account with them?

Also very interesting that Instagram is now a hotbed for people trying to recruit clients.

I dind’t opened the account yet, you don’t recommend them?

I do not trust on any signal provider or any person who is going to provide me signals for any money. If they have such high knowledge that they have profitable signals then they do not need to sell it.

read Trading in the Zone to get an idea of this business. cant recommend that book enough. Dont follow anyone who gives the whiff of fast profits trading currencies. listen to people who talk about risk management. Dont look for some ‘secret’ indicator combination which will give you a green/red light trading opportunity.
Learn to read price action, youtube is full of vids on this. some by yours truly which will help you out.
Dont think you can study up for six months and then achieve 100% bank gain every month. it is not like that.

Seems like everyone here gets the message that any successful trader would not be bothered selling signals to others.

Exactly, why teach music or sell instruments when you can sit at home and play your own.

Why would anyone want to start a side hustle when they already have a job…?

And of course,

We all want to be operated on by surgeons or get on a plane with a pilot that was taught by someone that couldn’t do. Right? Come on, he taught himself how to fly by chatting to people online and playing around with MS simulator.

Those that cant do - teach…that is one of the biggest idioms I have ever heard.

Perhaps its best to learn how to trade from others for free! even though they probably cant do either.

Then, you might realize just how “expensive” your education was.

I’m generally leery of brokers regulated in places like Cyprus or Mauritius. I’d look for brokers that are also regulated in, for lack of a better term, more developed nations.

https://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-blog/shady-forex-brokers-dont-get-scammed-by/

Contact me on instagram @ forex.flight

In reality; this type of groups doesn’t exist! Don’t invest your money to get good signal; because almost all the groups are scammers.

What do you mean by scammers? What do they do?

Provides lot of false signals; end eventually death of your trading account.