Signals in forex

Can’t seem to place a trade even when I’m given a signal i have no clue what to select from the market execution buy stop etc so my trades being placed is wrong causes me to lose money

Hello yauna! What’s your background in forex trading? It’s best that you have knowledge in forex trading even if you’re planning on subscribing to forex signals. More importantly, it’s best that you learn to trade on your own.

I suggest you to go through the School of Pipsology lessons. You’ll learn the basics of forex trading and help you avoid wrong trades.

the result from Forex signal , its all about very short term approach , i have never seen at any signal which work for a long time.

some broker offers profitable trading signals instead of money , but in practically most of them are found as scams.

Even if the signals work, which is rarely the case, they wouldn’t work for a long time. I’d discourage anyone from using signals instead learn to trade.

1 Like

Pls how do I know when to buy and when to sell curreency pair without receiving signal from a broker??

I think you would benefit from opening a demo account and practicing there.

Also, relying on someone else’s signals is a problem. If you do not know what factors they used to generate their signal, then you cannot know when those factors change and make this a trade to escape from.

2 Likes

First you pay the broker - he takes your money and wishes to keep it.

Why would he tell you how to take your money back - worse even - why would he want you to take money away from him.

The broker’s job is to take money from you, not give money to you - so the signals he gives will encourage you to give even more money.

As Tom says - learn from practice - not from giving money away.

2 Likes

Thank you for this
So opening a demo account will make me know how to analyze the market and to know when to buy and when to sell.
Thank you so much

This is an eye opening write up. I do appreciate.

Please I need a mentor to guide me through, I will appreciate if there is anyone willing to put me through.
Thanks

You already have one - my guess is that his name is like mine - you are the rock to build your own future on, not some vague mentor.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Thank you for this.

Looks like you have not completed your education properly. I suggest obtaining proper knowledge before you make any big decisions.