Signature permission

:confused:How can I get my signature permittion here as I am a newbie…

Evidently, signatures were disabled over a year ago. See here — 301 Moved Permanently

Clint

[I][B]- Risk is the Price we pay for Opportunity -[/B][/I]

No signatures allowed?

Hmmmmm…

Signatures R Us

That’s what I’ve heard.

• Billionaire Trader seeks Trophy Wife -

What about allowing signatures as long as they have no links or url’s? I like using a quote for my signature. It’s just another way of personalising things, similar to an avatar.

Heard the same but here’s a rejoinder, why do you need a signature in this forum?
I mean, this is more of an info forum rather than a marketing one, so why does it matter if you have a sig or not?

What about allowing signatures as long as they have no links or url’s? I like using a quote for my signature. It’s just another way of personalising things, similar to an avatar.

But there would always be scammers or spammers etc. who would push the bounderies.

“There is always somebody who thinks they can ice skate up hill” Wesley Snipes in Blade

:wishes: daydreamerforex

That’s true. Still, seeing as you can add a signature of sorts at the bottom of a post, I don’t think it would make any difference.

no signatures allowed?

sig:
paypal sux they stole my money
paypal is a scam

You can easily add the Signature t your Profile using the [B]following Link[/B]

That doesn’t work. It’s disabled.

sig:
Quantum Mechanics use Jumper Cables.
Paypal employees club baby seals on their lunch break.

We all tried it at one point or the other and no, it does not work which begs the question, why is that link still up?
Anyway, it does prevent scamsters from flooding the forum with their “Become a millionaire overnight” signatures…

It is always better not to use any Signature so that we do not run the risk of getting or promoting anything that is actually not allowed.

TalonD, your inserted sig makes me think of this pic:

“You can easily add the Signature t your Profile using the following Link1
Invalid link… please provide active link