Silverstar Live Forex EAs

Hey guys,
I’m wondering whether anyone has any experience with SSL’s “AI Traders” (EAs - but they don’t like calling them that).
They run 2 that I’m aware of currently called Hamilton and Benjamin.

You pay a monthly fee, and 1st month upfront - and with a $300 account it aims for $250-600 a month profit.
You can’t scale it, it appears to be capped at account balances of $500 - and aims for the same profit each month.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Silverstar Live, or as their other name goes Beat The Banks.
It looks a pinch on the scammy side - but as always, just trying to do my due diligence.

https://silverstarlivesoftware.com/

Hi Rasper, yes I was investigating the same software. Difficult to know if it’s legit or scam. It seems to be an effective way to profit without the stress of constantly monitoring the markets. Have you found any good reviews or know anyone who is not an affiliate (non-biased) who can share their results?
Cheers, Spike

I actually set up the Hamilton recently., you can scale it up. You just up your bank and lot size.

I’ve a friend who is using it - getting really strong results.
I just struggle at this point to invest in an EA with such an “iffy” back story.
It screams scam - but you’re not forced to use any of their brokers etc - so I would say the only risk is that it’ll blow your account - at which the EA makers wouldn’t profit - because you’d stop paying your subscription fee.

I’m currently using a different EA that is getting me consistent results.
MyFxBook here:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Rasperr/sam-ic-markets/2698025

1 Like

Thanks, Rasper. Not bad results for a low balance. I actually just started using IC Markets as well. And currently I’m looking into an EA called ‘The Binary Destroyer’. They are IB for IC Markets. They offer a very good short term stategy with great results but I would like to know if they are a scam before I give it a go. Any thoughts? Cheers.

I’ve hopped in the Facebook page.
Honestly, not sure how I feel about it right now - I’ve watched their youtube video regarding BD 5.0 and it looks alright - but he blatantly ignores some of the signals given by the EA - signals that if he’d taken, he’d of lost.

Do you have any MyFxBook pages of people using it?

Yeah, I’m a bit sceptical as well. It seems that you could create your own indicator using a couple of MT4 files such as Price Border (TMA bands), Slope Direction Line, and Heiken Ashi Arrows. I’ve been customizing my own indicator by adding MACD and ATR. I’m still testing out a strategy which currently involves using a 200MA on the the Daily chart to determine the trend, and using the 15min chart to enter when the price reaches the border and when the slope direction line gives a reversal signal to trade with the trend. Correct, not every signal should be taken, as some are not taking into account Support and Resistance. And I have not seen any live Myfxbook stats to validate this.
Your thoughts?

Yeah - I’d only really give consideration to their Automated software.
Their base indicator isn’t anything particularly mind blowing - and using just a few automated signals provided on TradingView you’d be able to build a system that works just as well - if not potentially even more effectively.

I’d only really be interested in applying it to Binaries at this stage, I don’t think the indicator would perform as well by itself on Forex.

I’ve asked to join their Facebook, I’ll ask some questions in there and see if anyone is able to provide MyFx’s or anything of the nature.

I’ll report back :slight_smile:

Cheers, thanks.

I have had good results with this, However I am still in my early days so come back to me in 3-6 months time and if I am still making consistent profits then you know it could be a keeper.

ive been using hamilton for a couple of months now and i can say at least that its profitable. But only if you know ow to manage the Ea itself and know how risk management would work against your account balance, it can get into drawdown quickly if a pair goes against you. ive seen people blow accounts but ive also seen people make consistent profits week after week too in the private group im involved with. the bigger account balance you have the higher settings you can use without blowing it and it will make good returns

Is this private group Gwythers by any chance?
From what I’m aware - he doesn’t use the recommended settings on this EA - and it is with that he’s been able to be consistently profitable through and through.

Friends using recommend £1,500 to start, as this gives enough overhead.
As it stands at present, its not going to be something I’ll invest in - but we’ll see as things progress.

It’s risky software simply due to the fact it uses the martingale strategy, hoping that it returns down and then cost averages for a profit.

It has been profitable for me, but I can’t seeing it last forever, at some point it will blow the account.

1 Like

Ah now seen I’ve not seen much from it trading wise.
Have you got a MyFx I could watch Teejy?

If I can post it: Quick Picks System by Teejy88 | Myfxbook

i follow him yes were friends so we communicate. as Teejy says its risky and possibly wont last forever, i have even blown my profits made one week with too aggresive settings for my account. but i guess thats forex ay…

I canceled my account the first day per bad reviews I read after signing up. That was on Feb 5. They charged my account on Feb 20th which was 2 weeks later. Since my account wasn’t charged initially, I thought that it had been cancelled. I have contacted the company every week since then as they said on March 1st that they were refunding me and as of today, I have not received my refund of 200 dollars.

1 Like

They are closing up shop now anyway, starting a new company, all sorts going wrong with current one.

EA however has been great. But now not available through them, only through people who have the source code.

Why does that surprise me none.
Such a sketchy sounding company - pretty glad I didn’t bother investing with them.

Are you able to issue a chargeback with your bank/card provider?

Yeah - again, no surprises really.
Everything about them screamed dodgy - my friend has gotten a copy of the source code that he is selling and in truth given the consistency he’s been able to yield with it, it’s something I’d consider getting involved with.

As of right now though I’m going to stick with the EA I’ve been using for a few months - it’s not mind blowing, but 5-10% a month consistently is nice.