Silverstar Live Forex EAs

I used it for months, only ever paid fee first month though, just kept on working anyway. Yeah the EA is extremely profitable if used right.

Yeah - I’m going to get on to it man via my friend.

I tested the Hamilton EA on demo and it gave roughly 15% monthly, with max. drawdown of just over 10%. Silvestar recommended pairs are EURUSD and USDJPY. I’m demoing also USDCAD and EURJPY. Silvestar claimed this EA needed 500$ balance to run properly. My live account is set at 0.01 pip per 1,000$. I love this EA because it opens a trade and if it goes against it, every 10 pips it opens a 2nd for twice the amount. Example: EA set a 0.04 lots initial trade, 2nd trade 0.08, 3rd trade 0.012 and 4th 0.016, so it’s not strictly Martingale because it does not double down on every trade, it just adds 0.04 to the previous trade. Another thing I like is that when price corrects (say it goes down from an uptrend) the EA adds up the 1st trade with the last and closes when a small profit is reached. So if price keeps going up, with every retrace of 15 pips it will close the 1st or 2nd trade, so price can go up but I don’t think it would ever reach a blowup. With reasonable setting as recommended above, I’m confident this EA will be sustainable.

What EA are you using Rasper & where can I find it? Good results. Cheers

Hi Rasper do you mind sharing with me as-well the EA you mentioned. I saw the track record and it’s doing very well.

Very risky

Hi Teejy do you mind sharing the EA with me?

I don’t think it’s easy to know if the system is legit or not. If you have doubts, you better reconsider.