Simple 7 Forex Trading Strategy

no i mean a webinar in which we could watch you trade live, you dont speak we just visually watch your screen

Thanx Tom, wll try it, like it.

I call my trades live when I am in the chatroom. Perhaps we could scalp together using screen and skype sometime.

After you read the thread, if you have any questions about the basic system, ask away. :slight_smile:

i will pop in the chatroom from time to time in asain session
thank you

Ad currency correlation and you will get higher profits. Most of the time you will get 7 times the pips using currency correlations. Also, you will more likely close your trades in time, because we are no longer talking about 50-80pips but 300-600 pips at a time. I did test it on one hour chart and most of the time correlations works just fine. I would like to ad an indicator that will show the sentiment, to filter out the “small” cross over. But heads up, really good system so far.

Try the RSI as a filter indicator.

Hi knp1971, sorry to ask, what is currency correlation, thanx

Perhaps there is another thread to discuss correlative pairs.

I did not see this until today, here are my trades… The E/U bottomed out this week and the second to the last trade lost. The last trade was a retest of the low area again. I have an FXCM demo account I am exploring with and it is in profit this week as I had planned. FXCM is in maintenance mode now so I cannot post those trades now.

He was so far ahead of his time… :wink:

I am looking at the aud/jpy to trade Simple 7 style.

Wow, aud/jpy up 30 pips on the first 15m candle, wish I was in on that action already. I will wait for a better entry now.

I have GOT to get out my present job so I can trade the proper hours… Seems I am only awake during the slow hours…after london closes and NY is slowing down… Tom, catch me on Skype…

Do you trade this strategy with a sl/tp strategy. I’m testing the strategy on one hour chart, but are not quiet sure how to filter out the small cross over’s. A big thumbs-up for the strategy.

Do you have an idea on how to make this strategy auto trade on MT4. Your strategy look’s like it’s working very well on the one hour charts, just time is not on my side.

These are the trades from today.

This is the chart for the trades:

this is my update for 7 trading strategy i have met loss more than profit maybe i do anything wrong i have trade 5 m and 15 time frame but still i have loss if friends you have any ideas please share to me thanks in advance

just tried to add bollinger bands to filter out the small cross over’s, and look’s not to bad. What do you think??