Simple 7 Forex Trading Strategy

I quite enjoy it, mostly with a bit of support and resistance lines myself…

Hi akatom2u

Is this strategy still working for you?

How’s everyone getting along with this method?

added this on my charts but not sure how you use the 50 to exit as its placement is in the middle?

Wow, necro much?? I await the OP’s reply.

The Ever Skeptical Of The Internet Of Things VIPER

I actually figured it out. Its so clear i don’t know how i didn’t see it sooner. When you set the RSI to Period 20 and set levels 45 (Entry), 50 (Exit), 55 (Entry), it literally will tell you when it would be best to take profit. Great Great additional indicator to add to this strategy. I’ve been pairing it with the ADX, only trading with momentum over 20 period and with these two confirmations you avoid almost all takeouts. Great great strategy. And even though i discovered it extremely late as i can tell…works like a champ still.

Thanks again for sharing the strategy.

There are many strategies that are needed to learn to deal with the Forex Trading. You may also make your own strategies and also modify it to the extent, that it becomes profitable. That would be a good way to make money online and to survive in Forex.

I have been a trader without the knowledge and it really sucks. I have been losing many trades and capitals as well, but then realized that it really takes times for me to be a better trader. Based on a [helpful guide in trading Learn to Trade Forex Properly to Succeed in Financial Markets) You should not make this mistake. It vital that you learn to trade forex in the most thorough way possible.

Thanks let me back test on 1H,but seems really simple and effective.