Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

Cue. you’re making this all worthwhile for me. Keep banking those pips and post your setups.

I use this system on EURUSD with succes.
Someone use this on other pairs ?

I have watched the charts and this strategy worka on most but i think EURUSD is best due to the movement of this pair as its the most traded and i find i can the lowest spread with this pair, i gave up trading with other pairs an am just concentraying on this pair

I also trade the EUR/JPY with some good results also.

Ok, i will test EURJPY.
What about Gold ? This day, i make 2 goods trades on XAUUSD

hi blizard, do you have the updated files to share?

Hello, no updated files just trading away getting 15-20 pips daily.

Hello everyone - I installed the ZZ_v0.21 into expert folder. the chart did have a smile face icon on the top right of the chart when I loaded the ZZ from the expert navigator, but I could not get the dot and line on the chart. Please advise. Thanks

Thanks Cue Ball

when the trendline alignes itself the setup is good

could someone explain to me am demoing this strategy on ibfx 1min timeframe i put a sell order at 1.59435 and stoploss at 1.59545 the highest price went to was 1.59516 and it was exited the ibfx support told me sell orders are exited at ask price regardless of whether a sl has been hit or not i really dont understand this i thot trade could only be exited if the sl is hit or if i exit manually anyone with an insight on this?

Thank you blizzard for this nice system! It’s the first one I find usefull and it matches my type of trader (scalper). I just made 13 pips under 15 minutes and I keep cashing them! My goal is to make a least 20-25pips per day. I’ll try to post the good setups and trades I,ve made. THanks

Thats great to hear, 20-25 should be very doable. Yes, please do post your setups. I am now trading the 5 minute time frame with the setting for MinBars at “2” with even more success than the 1 minute. 30-45 pips daily. Happy trading. I truly hope this system makes a few Millionaires out there. Here are my setups from the EUR/JPY today. EASY AS 1…2…3. I hope im not getting ahead of myself but I am excited as hell and I hope this system helps you make your financial dreams come true. Always remember whats important, its never the money.

thanks

Here are the EUR/USD setups for today. I didn’t trade these but the 5 minute chart seems much more reliable but you still get a few good trades in each day.

Blizard could you tell me where to find your indicators and what platform you use. I really like what you have done with the 5 minute charts. Currently I have a FXCM and ThinkorSwim set up.

Thanks,
GJ

Hello , I use MT4 and the indicators are posted on earlier posts. I am only using Swing ZZ currently. trying to keep it very simple.

@blizard. I’m wondering if you will from now only use the 5min chart or you will get back to 1min on some trade? And on a daily basis like from the last 5-7 days of trading of much pip did you take? If you don’t mind me asking

Hello, instead of taking 3-4 trades on the 1 minute chart, i can get the same number of pips on 1 trade on the 5 minute chart. Also as you increase the time frame the signals become that much more reliable. Honestly i got 100 pips on a trade I took on an hourly chart a couple of days back but I like to take 3-4 trades daily instead of just waiting for the 1 hour chart and the days I really feel like getting busy and scalping I would go back to 1 minute. The only variable is the minBars setting. I would suggest minBars “2” for 5 minutes and above and 3 or 4 minBars for 1 minute chart.

thanks

ok great thanks. I’ll try with the 5 minutes and see if I can take more pips. And by any means I’m from Canada too where are you located?

Blizard, its a great system, thank you. What is your exit strategy on 5 min ? on 1 min i just usually take 5-8 pips and run