Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

hello guys!
i know i am new to the forum but i want everyone to lnow what i found out.
i tested the system and i didnt like it very much on 1 minute chart. but guys try the same with 5 minute chart on eur/usd and i believe you all will be amazed :slight_smile:

i backtested it for a week and its was correct everytime

Here are 2 more trades, you can see why avoiding 100 levels is important.

Hi, which High/Low you use to draw fib lines ?

I use an autodailyfibs indicator

Hi Blizard would you be able to share this autodailyfibs indicator with us? Or share where you got it from? :stuck_out_tongue:
Cheers

can you share it?

thanks.

-guandi

Hello guys. It’s my first post on this forum so it’s quite big for me :wink:

What do you think about use autopivot indicator insted autodailyfibs indicator? You can find it on expertadvisordownloads.com

blizard, thanks a lot for sharing with us a simple & great system.

I am trading something similar, but based on HA instead of candle.

I would recommend u all to try out an amazing tool that match this system very well… google “tipster trendline”

All the best and profitable trading to all.

I started practicing and it’s starting nice. Today I had nice movement on USD/JPY.

This system does seem to work much to my suprise…

I found that many of the lines did never actually trigger a trade which is infact great. It acts as a filter.

however I do not wish to use this on the 1 min charts. I find I always get delay when i enter or exit trades, which makes it impossible to trade this TF for me. It works just as well on higher TF? many trade setups on the 5 min, 15 min and 1 hr?

thanks I think I will try this for a while. simple and seems to work…

EDIT

I can see how this method works. The trend line drawn catched counter trend moves… Unfortunately it means your watching potential trade after trade after trade go buy without a signal. Once the trend gets going this point trend tool is useless. Will need to rely on fibs and whole numbers in trends only.

I see this is why you do this method on the 1min… the only chance of getting enough trades will be this TF where price changes trends much quicker.

I’d like to know which times of the day you trade

Why did this thread never get much interest? There is real potential here… Let me guess. Too many stupid people who prefer the RSI and MA’s threads…

Hello, glad to see some real interest here. I will start posting my daily setups again.

I look forward to seeing your daily setups. Can you explain a bit about what you do in tidy ranging markets where no trend lines are given for perhaps a few hours on the 1 min chart? Do you simply leave it and go to another Currency pair? Ithink not because you mentioned you only trade 1 or 2 pairs.

When I say trend lines given I mean a nice roughly 45 degree breakout line rather than a flat one. I take it you would not use a line connectiing to lows which was horizontal but only ones which have a nice angle?

Also do you only do this method during peak volume times by using a volume indi or any time you like?

What kind of results are you getting.Win to loss ratio?

thank you

Hi blizard,

Your strategy looks promising…let me encourage you to continue to post your results. Can you provide your exact rules for drawing the trendlines as I am still not clear how you do this.

Thanks,
Bobkat

This system is brilliant and I have backtested it at each TF. It works in all timeframes. Obviously, the stop loss and take profit level will be different as well as the number of triggers. However, you can use larger TF on as many pairs as you like since you have the time to scan them all while you wait for the triggers. I have used it in real trades on the 4 hour charts of the top 20 pairs and it works like a clock. I use fractals instead of the dots suggested and it works just fine.

Thanks for aharig!

I’m testing this thing from day 1. Could be a base for a really good trading method.
What I noticed that when ZZ lines are level and even parallel , nice breakout is in the making, or at least a level change
in the sideways movement.
Thanks blizard!

Do you use fractals with the standard mt4 ziz zag indi or in conjunction with the customized zz?

Hello, i only trade during 2am-6am (EUR Secession) and 8am-12pm (US Secession) as there is good movement and you can get your 15-20 pips easily with 1-2 trades. Here are the setups for Friday. The system work really well on GBP/JPY, the spread is higher but the larger daily range movement makes for some great pip scalping. You will also notice the importance of 100 levels and fibs. Don’t trade into them. As far as profitability, id say the system is 80% accurate, the issue im having is maximizing profits. Once im up 10 pips i close out, if only i wait a few more candles i could increase my profits by 5-8 more pips.