Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

UK open setup.

i guess it’s good to take the first 20 pips profit and lock rest at BE.

the only trailling i use is behind pivots which blizard details right at the beginning of the thread.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

What about using Fibs ? Blizard did use this in the original strategy. It did not eliminate all fakeouts but it did help with the entries with making them tighter and more acurate.

Or perhaps we use a trailing stop behind the pivots to help lock in profits, so we can let profits run when the price does either drop or climb ?

hi blizard,
this is my very 1st post.
i lost money trying commercial robots and trading systems on the Internet, thought to give swing zz a try
i just figured out how to install the EA, and so far it is trading as of this typing.

Perhaps you can show us:

1- installation guide
2- settings
3- walkthrough

please help, it really looks promising
thanks!

Are you banking some pips using this system?
No, I’m not doing it yet…

Sandybeach offtopic question. Can You tell me please what is the EA B- 1.8 you are using in your Myfxbook statistic?

Hello,
Any chance someone can post the newest or latest Indicators folks are using. Maybe edit the very first post and have the latest one available.
I know you guys have done soooo much work on this Indicator, but is there also a way that you can explain the rules once more. I know you’d have to read over 142 pages to get it all, but for those who are making money explain your system of taking pips. I must be missing something cause I’m pretty much break even:(

Hi, after installation and running
i made a few dollars on my micro live account and the next 4 hours, lost $16 plus. not ideal since there is hardly any documentation and i’m using the very 1st version v1.00. I’m basically trying it out blindly. I know it went against forex education to do that.

can there be a [MOST RECENT] and constantly updated link for the EA please?

it is an experimental EA which actually failed today it may have taken nearly 1000 pips today but it could have lost that amount also. it its something that i plan on discontinuing.

thanks for the interest

the same trouble i have when i try to do reliable backtests… no way to find good settings if every 10 trades there is this issue than change completly the account equitity…

Is anybody trading this manually?

:17:

Hello, it seems things have really gotten complicated here guys, ill be trading this system manually as initially intended and keep things as simple as possible.

The system is profitable but once we start adding crazy lagging indicators things start to go downhill in my humble opinion. Trend lines, support and resistance with fibs. No lag here.

We can setup a live webinar as well and trade the Eur/Usd and oil starting Monday. I’ll post the details later this weekend. This get back to the simple basics, with a little fib action thrown in.

Thanks, it’s good to be back!

Hello blizard,

yes you should make a webinar so the creator of the EA can make the EA much better using also fib and support and resistance in the EA. The system is great but i dont have a time to sit at my PC and trade is so the will be the best for that. What You think

The idea of the webinar sounds cool, +1 here.

Blizard did some great webinars, it might be an idea Dinesh if you attend one then you can see how Blizard trades. Then we strip down the EA and make it trade only how he trades just with the trend lines and fibs.

Should work then if we include a time filter to trade just the london market

Yes sandybeach i also think Danish should look at the basic strategy of blizard so we can have a perfect EA trading the same system as blizard. I am also testing the EA of danish version 1.23 and it is profitable for me but i am testing it only for 5 days. It means nothing than this are only 5 days. So i hope also we will make this EA more perfect as this have really a great potential.

Hello, here is the link for the webinar on Monday Morning at 9am:

Registration URL: Webinar Not Available
Webinar ID: 118-056-931

thanks

I dont know if i will be able to be on this webinar but i hope the creator of EA will watch it so he can create the exact EA trading your system. Also please it would be very good if you can record this webinar for all of us who cant watch it on monday. Thanks

I’m the complete opposite, I’d rather trade manually. I just don’t trust EA’S and i think over time most realize this. I know its time consuming(trading manually) but overall the results are awesome! I’m interested in the webinar like you wouldn’t believe. Blizard I think you’ve done an amazing job with this and feel the system is a gem, thanks again.

Hey all, I’m really excited for tommorows webinar and I really appreciate all of your support. I think if we continue to work together we can make this system truly amazing. My definition of amazing is a system that is very simple, a system in which an entry can be determined within 5 seconds and without having any indicators on the screen accept for swing_zz which only help visualize tops and bottoms to help us connect the trend lined properly. There is no indicator that will tell you when to enter a trade, most are lagging. Price action is the key.

EA’s are great but there is a satisfaction with trading a system manually. For me it’s like speaking a language. Sure an interpreter is nice and learning a language takes time and effort, but once you learn, it stays with you for life. I want the members here to look at a chart and after drawing 2 lines they can determine when to enter a trade. The advances version if you wish to call it that involves using the fib tool and joining the last 2 confirmed dots. If you get a confirmation candle within the sweet spot (61-76%) you can also enter a trade. And that’s it.

Let’s not get too lazy, I’m sure we can dedicate 3-4 hours daily to make an income only a few can dream of.

I think we’re almost there, if anybody has a suggestion to make the system even more simple without the use of a lagging indicator, I’m all ears. I believe the SAR is the only lagging indicator we can make use of and only as a stop loss.

I will record all of the entries for those who cannot tune in to the webinar but also I would eventually like to have 2 or 3 webinars going daily with different members leading them trading the different secessions. I will be creating a Facebook / youtube page also so we can post the webinar videos and create a community so we can all really get to know one another.

I want also to make a difference through a charity, one we get the webinars going regularly and everybody is making some money consistently with the system, we can start a sponsor a child program where you will get access to the webinars for free if your sponsor a child in need through world vision or a charity of your choice. Imaging we have 10,000 members trading together, making money and sponsoring 10,000+ needy kids around the world. Let me know what you guys think as you will be the founders of this amazing organization.

Do you think we can make it happen?

Thanks

I have created the Facebook page: Automated4x,

Thanks