Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

Hi lovac24.
I threw together the original ZZ_Swing, and it looked pretty good right out of the box, but started dropping profits as the backtest went on.
Can you update me with the latest EA done on it so far (or the one you think is the best so far), and what you think needs to be modified.

Hello,

attached You have find the latest EA member dinesh have made. This EA need to be improved as the first biggest problem it is not setting SL and TP. On some trades it set it and on some not and when it is running longer time than it stop to enter TP and SL into positions so this is the first thing what need to be improved. Also sometimes it is entering fake trades.

We should find the way how to avoid entering this fake trades. Maybe we can implement the fib levels into it the blizard is using also for trading to avoid fake entrys or maybe enter the trades only in a trend direction.

More to this can also help blizard here as this is the system from him and also sandybeach have tested the EA and is still testing it so he can also helping here.

You can also read the pages from 140 as they are also some suggestion there when You have a time. But i really think that this EA can be very good and profitable for trading. It made me till today 150 pips and i am also running it for one week but i have managed all open position from EA myself so this is not a thing it should work.

ZZ_Blizard_ZZ_V1.1_23SEP.zip (5.88 KB)

The original EA is good but we had two problems with it compared to trading manually:

1. EA could not tell which direction was the trend hence why we experimented with Lauer and SuperTrend

2. The strategy is quite simple, i think all the EA needs (the ZZ_Swing one) is the Fib rules to be added to it. With these it may not even need to know which direction is the trend.

Here are some of the rules and screenshots members have discussed:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42750-simple-almost-naked-dream-date-dream-system-103.html#post362150

Hi, yeah I suspected what lovac24 was talking about was the ZZ_Blizard. But it looks waaaayyy more complicated than the original zzSwing. Iā€™ll check your link SandyBeach later today. Have to run out now.

Thank You. I hope we all together will make this ea perfect. Today the ea made me 70 pips profit

hi all,

Which attachment to use this system? i am interested.

thankls

hi blizard

iā€™m new to forex and have been trading a strategy with pipcompounder which is nice but a bit slow at times i came across your strategy and from what i read it great.

But i still confused as to how and when to plot the trend lines and entry points, also what are minibars?

i want to be a scalper for fast results because i donā€™t have much time to trade during the day from 2am - 6am EST is great for me

can you or anyone else here help me please thanks

regards

James if you do want to put together an EA on this strategy it might be an idea to sit in on the next webinar by Blizard so you can see what the strategy does and how Blizard trades it manually. Its simple enough but at least this way you can get answers to any questions you have in one go :slight_smile:

hi

iā€™m new to forex and have been trading a strategy with pipcompounder which is nice but a bit slow at times i came across your strategy and from what i read it great.

But i still confused as to how and when to plot the trend lines and entry points, also what are minibars?

i want to be a scalper for fast results because i donā€™t have much time to trade during the day from 2am - 6am EST is great for me

can you or anyone else here help me please thanks

regards

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Absolutely. Didnā€™t know he was giving webinars. How and when??

can someone please post the videos of webiners ( i mean recorded ones ) , I missed all of them . If someone can post atleast one video it will really helpful to understand the strategy. Thank you BLIZZARD for helping everyone with this thread

Did they post them?

Hello,

can You tell me please how it is going with a EA? Did you create something so we can test it or?

What do you mean, creat something to test if for? You test it on a demo platform and look for profit.

Mine is net loss small amount, but I think SandyBeach is net profit. Better to talk to him about it. Mitchell said it doesnā€™t work his computer. Not sure why. I put it on Pepperstone demo and have no errors running it. I have it on my Live ILQ nano account, running without errors.

hey greg

can you share the zz swing for fcxm with me plz thanks

We have talked about that the EA we current use is not perfect and we need to improve it. So i had think that You maybe have already improve it and we can test it.

lovac24, sorry, I got confused, thought I was still in Wicked_Wicks. About Swing_ZZ I made a simple one and another one with additional settings. I was talking to SandyBeach about it and thought he might post it here. Anyway, it works, but it is not profitable. Here are two versionsā€¦ very simple ZZ_Swing with very few settings, just the basic function described in the forum, and another version that you can set filters, fibs, etc. But none of that helps much. The fib setting, I think it is not right from what it should be, taking the two points from the last zigzag and where the price crosses the trend line. Nevertheless, you can make the settings to give you relative tp/sl.

Swing.zip (12.5 KB)

Tell me please this new improved version of Swing_ZZ is only made for manual trading and it is not a EA or?

Both are EAā€™s
The indicator is built into the EA

I named it backward, you can rename to Swing_ZZ instead of ZZ_Swing.

Ok i will test is on a demo account to see which result it brings? Have You also try to test it and when on which TF you have tested it. And also tell me please when i run the EA does i have to attach the indicator to a chart or not?