Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

Hi blizard, I’m new here and found your thread which seemed really interesting. Are you still trading this strategy successfully?

Many thanks.

Be nice to know if this is still working and if it is solid? SandyBeach, have you improved on this anymore?

Hello. Everyone. I’m Irfan. After couple of weeks struggle to read all of this thread. I think this is the best strategy that I’ve ever seen. The original indicator that MR Blizzard made is profitable as I can see. But I don’t get any chance to try the first original indicator because someone modified already. Why you guys made modified that original indicator. Beacause as I can see it is very profitable and simple to use. Sandy Beach also struggle to modified that indicator to make better. You know what guys, THIS THREAD IS SIMPLE AND ALMOST NAKED. So I think not suppose to be modified. I’m so sorry with my words. Cause I struggle to read all of this thread to find the original indicator but I can’t find it. So guys please send back here because I want the original that made by MR Blizzard.

Hi Blizard,
What are those yellow lines please

Thanks in advance
R

Greetings again,
How can I get 100 levels

Thanks
R

Does anyone have the recorded blizzard videos from the webinar or does he have videos on YouTube?

@Romeites, The indicators are there as posted by him, check under the first screenshot posted by him

this is fabulous base for a trading system …WHY NO MORE INTEREST INIT

Dream Systems Order Form. Doctor. Patient … For Return date. Email, Call … Turquoise Clear. O2 OASYS Oral-Nasal Airway System (ThermoFlex Hard).