Simple EA with Amazing results

Wow you really think you can just buy some robot that will make you money?
To me that’s just being naive and you deserve to loose your money.
Please, don’t talk about luck and why are you using a stop loss anyway?
And why talk about short TP you have to use trailing to maximize your profit.
Are you a beginner?

jimmycash, are you a beginner? Trailing stop doesn’t fit for every strategy. TS means that a winning position HAS TO LOSE a bit in order to close it, so predicting the average win gives opportunity to catch 100% profit with fixed tp.
The balance graph on the first post seems interesting, I would like to have a more detailed backtest though…

There are a lot of good back test shown. However, in practice, it is not like that. I don’t know why. Each EA often works in a certain period of time. … in fact, there are many reasons in order that EA does not works well. In my opinion, EA must designed by myself. I haven’t seen any good EA. It could be that I have no luck.

Where is this backtest ?

I have been around for some time.
The fact that these backtests show different results is because the generated tick data resolution is different then actual live tick market data.

Trailingstop with start step and stop is the way to go this way you let the winners run and the losers are cut but of course betting on a single pair is not a good idea whereas multiple pair hedging is.

Tiente if you want design it yourself.
I have written many EA’s and i can tell you it takes about 6 months to 2 years to start writing some good software.

Tiente, why don’t you sign up for the next contest at myfxbook? :53: