On AUDNZD 15 Min Supply was in control.
On NZDUSD 15 Min Demand was in control.
NZD is going the same direction m, the direction if the pairs are affected by whether NZD is the base or the quote currency.
You were able to get catch a sell and win on NZDUSD, which may have been a little luck.
A couple of general tips:
- Trade what you see, not what you expect to see.
- If you can’t tell who’s in control, do nothing until control is established and made clear.
- If price is going in a direction, believe what price is telling you until it proves otherwise.
- After a manipulation and break of structure, the banks will have a price level that they will protect, find this level
- Try to find where the 95% of traders would get in too early, would place a SL, or would trail their SL. Watch out for the areas. The banks are fishing for liquidity and they cast their reel where they know a lot of fish will be.
- Wait for liquidity to be taken before entering. It’s safer to pet a tiger with a full stomach than a hungry one.