Snow in Vegas, what?!?

First time in a decade. Cool!

1 Like

Oh my. :open_mouth: I’m torn. On the one hand, SNOW YAY COOL! On the other, OH NO CLIMATE CHANGE. :frowning:

Sometimes it does snow in the desert, it’s not a new phenomenon.

1 Like

I can don’t believe this.

Snow has broken all records this year and it has made the whole system of the United States frozen. Some areas of United States reached the lowest temperature of the history and the wind chill is freezing the bodies. I would request you to stay warm at home. Thanks!

And if you have pets, please keep them inside. I don’t think that dogs and cats can make it in such temperatures even for a few hours.

1 Like

Indeed…and in the meantime even more records were being broken: More than 200 weather records broken during Australia's 'angriest summer', Australia/NZ News & Top Stories - The Straits Times

Aussies are getting cooked.
'Murica is on the deep freeze…
In the meantime Europe is getting flooded and blown away by freak storms and flash floods…
Anyone still thinks Global warming is a hoax made up by China?

Weather is getting more extreme I think. Seasonality, at least where I live in the US, has been the same, but the hot and cold weather are getting more extreme.

I have noticed the same thing and it is very concerning.

I am really amazed to see this. I always thought of Las Vegas as a hot place. When I searched the internet about this extraordinary thing, it was revealed that it sometimes snow in the desert. This is the reason that we got to see in Las Vegas. What is the strangest thing that you have ever seen?

It can get cold in the high desert. I remember going there 15 years ago right around 15April
and going out to the mountain where there was snow. Had a lodge there and everything.

I think that we will all agree that weather is a little bit crazy during last few years. I still am not able to distinguish if this is only a short term weather reversal or this is going to be a long term trend. I can only hope that it is going to be short term

I was really surprised to see snow in Las Vegas. I have always thought of Vegas as a hot place. It was such an amazing thing to see snow fall down. Mother nature could never be understood. It stuns from time to time. How many of you agree with my assessment?