So! I want to start!

Before you start trading, you need to understand the basics of forex trading. The School here is a great place if you want a step by step guide. Remember that this is a learning process, and it takes time and practice to become a successful trader.

I agree with what the others have said. :blush: The school here is a good place to start. :smiley: And of course, if you there’s anything you find confusing, just feel free to ask us here! :smiley:

1 Like

I see a lot of people telling new traders to learn technical analysis before fundamental and that is very incorrect. technical analysis should be the last thing you learn. Its like trying to run before you can even lift your head up. Babypips school is a great start, Read books on forex: Naked Forex, Market wizards, Trading in the zone etc. learn what forex is the basics of it, how to read candle sticks, Supply and demand zones or Support and resistance. Learn what type of trader you are: Scalper, Day trader, Swing, or position. you can’t put a strategy together if it goes againt your personality. the "GURU’s of youtube and IG always tell you to focus on technical analysis but that is a traders handicap. if you do not understand RAW price action then you should not have a live account. get a mentor who has documented years of trading. Set realistic goals to hit and if you do not hit those goals for that week do not go and change your whole trading plan off of one bad week. Stay focused on risk managment. The profits will come, do not focus on the profits, focus on how to manage risk, your trading plan, Risk Management. focusing on profits is the wrong way to approach trading.
I hope this was helpful

2 Likes

i hope so, too - it was an outstanding post of great value, and will be really helpful to everyone who takes it seriously :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mentioned all the important factors that a trader needs to earn to become a good trader. Maybe it will take him some time to understand the market, but if he can, he will be successful.

Hey Dude, wish you the best, here’s a little something to help you out:Here are some general steps to follow when starting forex trading:

Educate yourself: Start by learning the basics of forex trading, including market terminology, trading strategies, and risk management techniques. There are many online resources available, including trading courses, books, and blogs.

Choose a broker: Research and compare forex brokers to find one that fits your needs and trading style. Look for a broker that is regulated, offers competitive spreads, and provides a user-friendly trading platform.

Open a demo account: Before trading with real money, open a demo account to practice trading and test your strategies without risking your capital.

Develop a trading plan: Create a trading plan that outlines your trading goals, risk management strategies, and trading strategy. This will help you stay focused and disciplined in your trading.

Start with a small account: When you’re ready to start trading with real money, start with a small account and trade with amounts that you can afford to lose. This will allow you to gain experience and build your confidence in trading.

Monitor your trades: Monitor your trades closely and use stop-loss orders to manage your risk. Keep a trading journal to track your progress and evaluate your trading strategy.

Remember, forex trading involves risk and requires discipline, patience, and a thorough understanding of the market and trading strategies. It’s important to start with a solid foundation of knowledge and to always practice responsible trading.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea and you should give it a shot. But initially I would suggest you to start trading on demo account and then move on to live trading.

1 Like

before start trading the first thing need to ensure the basic knowledge m and this community is the best solution for this , hope you will be benefited by this.

1 Like

Then why delay? Give it a shot. To create trading potential in you, first try trading in demo account and then go for live trading.

1 Like

Yes, your basic researches are perfect so now you should practice trading on demo account. The more you trade on demo, the more you will earn practical knowledge.

1 Like

Thank you dude!

I think it was the best comment so far! Thank you man. I’ll definitely do so.

1 Like

Thank you!!! I appreciate it!

1 Like

It was more than helpful! IT WAS A GAMECHANGER for me. Thank you ma’am.

1 Like

Thank you man, it was really helpful. Love :blush:

1 Like

If you are passionate to start Forex trading, then give it a shot. Watch video tutorials on youtube and read e-books to flourish your knowledge.

1 Like

If you’re interested, why wait? Take the first step by creating a demo account, expanding your knowledge, and start exploring the world of forex trading - with both the potential gains and losses that come with it! Don’t hesitate, as the door to the world of forex is open and waiting for you to enter. Remember, no one can do this for you - it’s up to you to take action and start your journey in forex trading.

2 Likes
  1. Research and Learn: The first step to start trading forex on Sorex is to research and learn about the forex market. You can find educational resources on Sorex website or other trading platforms or courses to gain a better understanding of the market.
  2. Create an account: Once you have gained sufficient knowledge and are ready to start trading forex, create an account on Sorex. It’s a simple process that involves providing basic personal information and completing a verification process.
  3. Fund your account: To start trading forex on Sorex, you need to deposit funds into your account. Sorex accepts a variety of payment methods, including bank transfer, credit/debit card, and e-wallets.
  4. Choose your currency pairs: Sorex offers a wide range of currency pairs to trade, including major, minor, and exotic pairs. Select the currency pair that you are interested in and start trading.
  5. Monitor your trades: Once you have opened a forex trade, monitor it closely and adjust your position as necessary. Sorex provides real-time market data and analysis to help you make informed trading decisions.
2 Likes

That in my opinion was the most complete answer, way to go.

2 Likes

Then you must start with opening a demo account with any broker. Your initial investment should be a small amount.

1 Like