So! I want to start!

Thank you man, it was really helpful. Love :blush:

1 Like

If you are passionate to start Forex trading, then give it a shot. Watch video tutorials on youtube and read e-books to flourish your knowledge.

1 Like

If you’re interested, why wait? Take the first step by creating a demo account, expanding your knowledge, and start exploring the world of forex trading - with both the potential gains and losses that come with it! Don’t hesitate, as the door to the world of forex is open and waiting for you to enter. Remember, no one can do this for you - it’s up to you to take action and start your journey in forex trading.

2 Likes
  1. Research and Learn: The first step to start trading forex on Sorex is to research and learn about the forex market. You can find educational resources on Sorex website or other trading platforms or courses to gain a better understanding of the market.
  2. Create an account: Once you have gained sufficient knowledge and are ready to start trading forex, create an account on Sorex. It’s a simple process that involves providing basic personal information and completing a verification process.
  3. Fund your account: To start trading forex on Sorex, you need to deposit funds into your account. Sorex accepts a variety of payment methods, including bank transfer, credit/debit card, and e-wallets.
  4. Choose your currency pairs: Sorex offers a wide range of currency pairs to trade, including major, minor, and exotic pairs. Select the currency pair that you are interested in and start trading.
  5. Monitor your trades: Once you have opened a forex trade, monitor it closely and adjust your position as necessary. Sorex provides real-time market data and analysis to help you make informed trading decisions.
2 Likes

That in my opinion was the most complete answer, way to go.

2 Likes

Then you must start with opening a demo account with any broker. Your initial investment should be a small amount.

1 Like

If you want to start, then give it a shot. But test your trading skill on demo account first.

1 Like

Do you have any suggestions for number4? still searching for that and I can’t find my OWN pairs.

Have you checked out the education section here? That’s the best place to start.

1 Like

Yes, I did. And of course I used a lot of of YouTube videos. Thank you for your help mate!

Hey Chad

I hope you’re well.

My advice is to do a ton of courses (I find that you learn a different golden nuggets from the many different courses), there are plenty of free courses online and a great one to start with is the one here on babypips.com

Then once your up to speed open a demo account and start to practice.

THANKS man! Lovely names, Preschool, kindergarten and etc :rofl: :rofl:

Just wait until you start learning how much of a con artist Spiderman is! If you know, you know.

1 Like