So Stupid it Works 5 Step Strategy

[QUOTE=“ideasonscribe;753158”]Hmm, no. I tried that nonsense and I lost ****loads of money. I think you need to add the disclaimer that just “randomly trading” is something that only works for certain people to gain experience. I am much more comfortable with learning Price Action - Building a SPECIFIC strategy and trying that and building ON THAT STRATEGY until it fits me. I do not advise anyone to just “trade” recklessly or otherwise. There is a thread in here titled “Forex Price Action”. It’s probably one of the most important threads on this site for people who trade Price Action. Aside from that, yes you are correct. It’s good to get your feet wet. Just don’t be ignorant about it and trade randomly.[/QUOTE]

Hear all of and listen to no one
Write down all of possibilities that you can trade when you look at chart and try all that ways see what works for you
We only have certain numbers of strategies it not that many so you can try them reall

Markaria400 gets it.

Strategies are pointless until you learn content. Thats the beauty of Price Action. You can’t learn it. There is no magical thread. You have to live it. Because PA is purely subjective and discretionary. You trade what you see and pay no attention to anyone else.

@ ideasonscribe, may I respectively suggest that you have to find a style that suits you and can become an extension of yourself. Then never ever deviate. I love my tick charts and boxes. It’s what I see. But about this time last year a divert to another strategy. Donchian channels. The thread is not hard to find. We did some nice work there. Even started a $500 account to test a bot live. But I tried to mix styles forgot my rules, got angry and revenge traded the NFP and the rest is history for anyone to see.

The thread you recommend - rubbish. Nothing new there that can’t be researched somewhere else. In fact, everything you need is on your chart. Price and time. That’s all you need. If you want to learn something, go research every post made by Jake. You learn more from his observation of content than any (including my own) thread on PA here.

Bob, for the traders that will look for Jake. Which Jake? I don’t know him.

Lol. nice advice :)))

[QUOTE=“Toekan;753447”]Bob, for the traders that will look for Jake. Which Jake? I don’t know him.[/QUOTE]

Jakeroberts

Im very interested in your ideas and experiences, I know you talk the don chain channel , PA and news trade as you said you trade NFP and also( the bot trading which i dont know anything about)'
But how is your trade performance so far
Which is your permanent way to trade , PA Box and scalp?
I decided to still read and research dozen of pro indicators from the web , im still not satisfied of how im trading ,
I will update you n let you know
Ill be happy to tell you as an amature

Markaria400 got it right, Jake Roberts aka ForexUnlimited. For our differences we had in the past, he is still an inspiration to me and I wish I knew half of what he has probably forgotten.

Bro, Bob Volmans book is my bible. I started this thread to document my notes and how I see the charts based on his book and have been doing so since I started that thread. 301 Moved Permanently

Exception when I divert to donchian channels 301 Moved Permanently

Since then it’s back to tick charts for me and box breaks. It’s how I see the market. And its a head duck way to trade. I recommend it to no-one. Trading is the most selfish act one can undertake. That’s why I very much abdicate it must be done through your own eyes. Trading someone else’s system is trading with someone else’s eyes and it doesn’t work.

Trading itself is simple and boring and takes up very little of my time. This is where most of my time is spent

Sitting in front of strategy tester analysing results from back testing my own bots. One day I’ll get it. Until then:-

“One trade, one pair, once a day. Make a bit, add a bit. Wash, rinse, repeat”

Well,well,well. After exploring the new look forum, I found this old thread from two years ago. And I’ll stand by every word in it"

The strategy does work. Two years on, I still trade one pair, one trade, once per day. Still trading 70-tick charts. Still love my boxes.Still don’t make any money! Don’t loss any either so that’s not a bad thing. But much has now changed at BP’s so I thought I’d open the discussion again. It’s the secret no educator wants you to know :confused::confused::confused: