Social trading any good?

I don’t have anything to say against social trading as long as you are using your mind before making any decision. Even if you are getting help from someone, you must keep your mind open to understand what is happening and whether it is how it should be done.

Yes it is hard to find the successful trader in market and being a newbie it’s very hard to find a genuine trader.

It is a personal choice. There are people who trust other people’s trading strategies while there are ones who are confident about their own startegies. I come in the second category. So it is all about knowing your strengths.

just keep reading & learning , u will eventually figure out what u should do

The answer is going to be different for every trader, but for me, the best way is educating yourself , practicing a lot on the demo account and when ready, making a live account and trading, trying to make the most of the prevailing trading conditions. I have never found Social trading worthy.

Nothing beats manual trading according to me. I’m not averse to automated trading but won’t risk my money in the hands of a bot, especially when there are high chances the market could change in the blink of an eye.

I’d suggest thr route of learning, strategical thiking and psychology instead of pipsology and all that stuff.

Do the trades you copy get added automatically, like your account does what the other account does? Or is it manual?

each type of work has its advantages, so choose for yourself the one that will be most convenient for you to work and understandable