Some good scalping 5 minutes strategy advice

Hello! Can someone tell me a 5 minute strategy for scalping that makes like at least 10% profit each month? I was thinking to create a robot, install it on a vps and with a small deposit to wait slowly but surely that my account will grow after a few years… but of course I need a good strategy that only earns like a stable 10% profit or more a month…

Me too!

I’m not convinced its impossible just because I haven’t done it.

You’d benefit more from creating your own strategy and just plug & backtesting it with some demo accounts.

1 Like

Is hard to find a good strategy … that’s why I ask about a fairly profitable solution…

This is why I’m saying creating a strategy will provide to be more fruitful. Here’s why : you can backtest your own ideas making you much more knowledgeable as a trader, you can more importantly see where your potential faults lie, you get a more in depth experience of how the markets jump up/down. You won’t get that same satisfaction with someone else’s strategy because it’s exactly that someone elses. You don’t think the same as the next person so why should you trade in the same sentiment as the next person? You don’t truly understand how they formulated their opinion/thoughts. Trading is more than profits you have to understand that truly.

1 Like

But on this forum there is something useful? Maybe I can get some inspiration from other traders strategies exposed here…

^Some of the people who run babypips have some systems/methods that they talk about/show.

Maybe it’ll peak your interest to start there first.

the more time you spend on the charts, the more you will begin to see things a lot clearer. There’s nothing wrong with testing other ppl’s strategies, and that can help you to develop your own. Everyone sees things differently